Lindt Lindor Peppermint Extra Dark Chocolate Truffles uploaded by Ann-Marie C.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Lindor Dark Peppermint Limited Edition Extra Dark Truffles.
Irresistibly smooth.
Natural flavor.

Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really liked this maybe even more than the extra dark flavored ones. I hope they bring this back next winter cause these were so good. I could not stop eating them. My husband might of only had one from the whole bag. I want these to come back next winter!
KATIE M.
Great Falls, VA
Lindt Peppermint and dark chocolate truffles are the perfect treat for a chocolate craving! The dark chocolate is smooth and I tense and the hint of peppermint is just right abs not overpowering.
Colleen C.
Madison, WI
Lindt Lindor chocolates are so luxurious tasting. I love this peppermint and dark chocolate combo. It is smooth chocolate with a pepperminty bite. There is nothing better. I buy these at Target and keep them in my house for snacks and for guests. I think they are such a great treat, and not too pricey.
Sara H.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the best! I don’t like dark chocolate normally, but these are the exception. The combination of dark chocolate and peppermint is divine. These are normally hard to find unless it’s the Christmas season; and I always stock up. They’re delicious cold from the fridge.
Michelle H.
Robert, LA
Oh my goodness, this is the perfect combination of chocolate and mint! The dark chocolate is smooth in true Lindt fashion and the mint flavor brings this truffle to a new level. I'm a self appointed chocolate snob since being introduced to Lindt. It is evident that this company has one of the 8 chocolatiers in the world. The quality of this truffle is worth every penny
Jody B.
bayville, nj
Lindt chocolate is one of my all time favorite chocolates. Every Christmas my mother buys me a bag of these and I look forward to it every year. My favorite flavor is the peppermint extra dark chocolate truffles. I can eat the whole bag in no time. And I never share!
Pachet S.
These make great stocking stuffers or just a midday pick me up sweet treat. The balance between the peppermint and the chocolate is perfect and for you pay, you get some quality chocolate. I only see these around the holiday and I try to get as many as I can when they are restocked.
Rachel L.
Russia, OH
Mmmm! Lindt Lindor truffles are a longtime favorite in my family, but I choose these for myself because the kids won't eat dark chocolate! I personally love it, and it's got that magically smooth truffle center with the cool minty flavor that's a favorite decadent treat!
Christine H.
Mountain View, CA
These are absolutely delicious! If your'e someone who loves truffles, and loves mint, and loves dark chocolate (which I do), this is a heaven-sent bag. It's not too heavily sweet, since it's extra dark, which I'd like to think keeps it somewhat healthy. :)
Victoria M.
Broomfield, CO
Love love love love. Pepermint is my favorite flavor in the world. Having it mixed with dark chocolate. Lindit is a bit expensive but that is why I buy it at Walgreens. They always have a sale once a month. Id would rebuy this any time if the year.