Lindt Lindor Peanut Butter Truffles

by Lindt

Lindt Lindor Truffles Peanut Butter.
Milk chocolate with a smooth peanut butter filling.

I'm curios if what is the taste of this? Does anybody know where can i buy like this here in the philippines?
Where can i buy these
Why are the variety bags only available near christmas?
Start your review of Lindt Lindor Peanut Butter Truffles!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The perfect ratio of creamy, smooth peanut butter and rich, silky milk chocolate... much more addictive than any peanut butter cup!” in reviews
“I am a huge peanut butter and chocolate fan, so when I saw some of these at my local supermarket I was ecstatic.” in reviews
“I was in love with the white chocolate ones but now the peanut butter ones are my absolute favorite!” in reviews
“A special treat but I can only eat one or a few because of their overwhelming peanut butter taste and sweetness. ” in reviews
“They are pretty good but I prefer the white chocolate ones...” in reviews
Sebewaing, MI
Holy cow I just discovered these. Grown up peanut butter cup!!!! My diet and I are in Trouble
Marshfield , WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Im addicted when i splurge on chocolate this is what i get. the peanut butter is my favorite
Leominster, MA
I love any dessert that is chocolate and peanut butter mixed. These chocolates are so good.
Williamson, WV
I love Lindt Linder peanut butter truffles they are so smooth and delicious. To die for.
hawthorne, Ca
It was yummy! So smooth and creamy. I wasn't sure how I was gonna like it. We've tried the pumpkin spice latte' and some ice cream but they were disappointing. So I was a little shy about tasting it. It deserves to be called AWSOME! I won't buy anything but Linder chocolate. Because I've never been disappointed!
Toronto, Ontario
I love this chocolate. Its creamy inside, which makes it really satisfying. The peanut butter flavoring is great - a silky sweet version of the original.
Dundas, ON
What an enjoyable treat these are! Once in a while you just have to spoil yourself with chocolate and peanut butter treats that melt in your mouth!
São Paulo
Duas coisas que eu amo , juntas em uma só : chocolate Lindt e manteiga de amendoim . Não há chocolate mais perfeito do que esse manjar dos deuses.
Engnald
YUMMMMMM these taste so god, very nice smooth chocolates and are also perfect for gifting, also very affordable compared to other chocolates
Yellowknife NT, Canada
The best best best tasting and quality bag truffle chocolate you can buy just about anywhere! The white, dark and milk are all amazing...