BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Lindor Truffles Peanut Butter.
Milk chocolate with a smooth peanut butter filling.

• I'm curios if what is the taste of this? Does anybody kno...1 Answers
  • Where can i buy these5 Answers
  • Why are the variety bags only available near christmas?2 Answers
Lindt Lindor Peanut Butter Truffles
  • "The perfect ratio of creamy, smooth peanut butter and rich, silky milk chocolate... much more addictive than any peanut butter cup!" in 9 reviews
  • "I am a huge peanut butter and chocolate fan, so when I saw some of these at my local supermarket I was ecstatic." in 2 reviews
  • "A special treat but I can only eat one or a few because of their overwhelming peanut butter taste and sweetness. " in 1 review
  • "They are pretty good but I prefer the white chocolate ones..." in 1 review
  • "I was in love with the white chocolate ones but now the peanut butter ones are my absolute favorite!" in 1 review
Kelsie C.
These are delicious and amazing hard to find but if you do they are soo good they're my favorite. They're creamy, smooth and melt in your mouth. Highly recommend
Natalie A.
These are not my favorite flavor of these chocolate truffles. I think they're all good except for the peanut butter ones; they're probably my least favorite (and I'm a fan of peanut butter). I guess I don't like the mix of chocolate with peanut butter, since I also don't like Reese's and it's essentially the same thing. But in terms of flavor and texture, Lindor never fails to satisfy. The truffles melt in your mouth the second you pop one in, and they are super rich and smooth. Delicious and highly addicting, be warned!
Becky H.
I am a huge peanut butter and chocolate fan, so when I saw some of these at my local supermarket I was ecstatic. I love all of the Lindt truffles, but these are definitely on of my favorites. They are creamy, smooth, and rich like the other truffles are, but the peanut butter makes it a whole new experience. They are absolutely delicious, and once you eat them you want to go back to Reese's cups.
Elizabeth W.
Rochester, NY
Recently took a trip to the mall Destiny USA in Syracuse and visited the Lindt chocolate store. Needless to say, I was in my glory. I managed to snag a few of these peanut butter truffles and they are rich with peanut buttery goodness. The thing I love most is the consistency is smooth, the peanut butter is not grainy or crunchy, it blends so well with chocolate. Definitely one of my favorites.
Farhana G.
Braintree, MA
My all time favorite single piece candy. We all know that Lindt chocolate is delicious but not all peanut butter is made the same. This one is so ridiculously creamy and bursting with flavor. If buying loose truffles you have to ask for them at the counter now. They don't keep them out because of allergy concerns.
Abby M.
Amity, pa
Perfect balance of sweet silky chocolate and rich creamy peanut butter. I received these in an assortment for Christmas and was so sad when I finished them. They are very rich, so 1 or 2 per sitting was enough for me. I will probably purchase an assortment of these to give for Christmas this year!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love all sorts of Lint Truffles, however these have to be my all time guilty pleasure favorite. I am a peanut butter fiend to begin with but these just melt so smoothly and are rich and decadent to boot. Definitely worth a try when you're wanting to indulge in some sweets.
Christina D.
Holly, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lindt Linder truffles are amazingly great. These truffles just melt in your mouth. I bought these at my local grocery store. The flavors are so on point and good that it's hard not to eat another one. The price is very reasonable for how much you get in the bag.
Madeline A.
Chula Vista, CA
I got these in a variety pack around Christmas. While they are yummy they are very sweet, a little to sweet for my liking. My boyfriend however loves them. If you don;t like overly sweet I would still recommend this brand but a different flavor.
Katie M.
Smithfield, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you are a fan of peanut butter cups, then this is the truffle for you! I truly love the peanut butter Lindt truffles - they are silky smooth and there is no way you can eat just one. This is without a doubt on of their best flavors.
Debbie D.
Columbus, OH
Where can i buy these
Nicole  J.
Why are the variety bags only available near christmas?
John Neil O.
I'm curios if what is the taste of this? Does anybody know where can i buy like this here in the philippines?