BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Irresistibly Smooth Easy to Display. Do You Dream in Chocolate? Then discover LINDOR and enjoy a moment that is yours: When you break LINDOR s delicate chocolate shell, the irresistibly smooth filling starts to melt, gently caressing all your senses and taking you to a place where chocolate dreams come true. Quality Guarantee Chocoladefabriken Lindt & Sprungli Ag Kilcherg / Switzerland Lindt & Sprungli Master Swiss Chocolatier Since 1845 60 - 0.42 oz Pieces ~ Total Net Wt 25.4 oz.

• Are these like reeces ? I love them and normal lindors so am very...2 Answers
  • I ahve never had this one before is it good? Kinda like a Reese b...2 Answers
  • Is this a new flavour? I've never seen it before.4 Answers
Lindt Lindor Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Truffles
  • "How do you make a chocolate company that is one of the bests even better?" in 3 reviews
  • "Haven't tried these before but I've heard really good reviews from friends who are obsessed with Lindt chocolate. " in 3 reviews
  • "I can't even get them- because if I get the truffles, I eat the whole bag." in 2 reviews
  • "MY husband loves peanut butter anything and this is just the pick me up he likes best!" in 2 reviews
Sabina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love lint Lindor anything, but the peanut butter milk chocolate truffles are definitely my favorite that they have. It just tastes amazing and melts in your mouth it is to die for, seriously it is that delicious. I highly recommend it to all my family and friends. You have to try it!
Glynna G.
Jacksonville, FL
These are my absolute favorite of the Lindt brand of truffles! If you're a chocolate and peanut butter fan, you e met your match! The smooth and creamy chocolate compliments the peanut butter perfectly. A wonderful price for a decadent treat!
Ruth S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love that there's stuff in the core. These are very sweet and taste great. I like eating candy/chocolate, but I don't like when it's too on the sweet side. However, I must say that these are definitely bearable.
Ashleigh K.
Seattle
I've grown up loving these little chocolates. The peanut butter inside is super soft and smooth and has an amazing flavor. When the candy is slightly melted is when it tastes the best in my opinion. They've gotten slightly more pricey over the years but not terrible.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
One of my all time favorite indulgences and by far the best flavor of lindt truffles! These truffles are melt in your mouth creamy on the inside with a nice harder shell on the outside.
Michaela F.
Winter Park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love lindor chocolate! It tastes absolutly amazing and i think every flavor of this brand tastes so good. Get you some if your a person who loves chocolate and want come around the house if you are craving
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these and stocked up on them before they stopped making them. I was devastated I love all things peanut butter so these were so velvety and perfect but now you can't find the anywhere its so sad.
Lupita M.
These are my favorite chocolate the chocolate that comes in side is great and once you bite them you have extra chocolate or for the other there's also white chocolate.
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
I love Lindt! I eat them all of the time and they are my favorite indulgent snack. They are affordable and super enjoyable if you like peanut butter. they always taste really good and I will continue to repurchase them.
Nicole A.
I finally found a package of these at Walgreens. These are so good but hard to find. They are soft on the inside and the texture is creamy. Chocolate melts awesomely in your mouth too.
nicole m.
San Bernardino, CA
Do they taste like a recess peanut butter cup?
Amanda S.
North Bergen, NJ
Eek! Are these worth a try? Do they taste good?
Kelsey F.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I find these? How does the flavor compare with the other London chocolate?
Angelia J.
Taylorsville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these good? I'm typically a fan of everything Lindt, but I'm just a little skeptical of these.
Courtney H.
Wollongong
I can't believe i've never heard of these! What are they like?!