BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Lindt Lindor Orange Dark Chocolate Truffles 6 oz

Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Maybe it’s just not for me but the flavor combination of the dark chocolate and the orange just didn’t work it tasted dirty but also fruity and it wasn’t an enjoyable candy at all
Cristina K.
Lebanon
Amazing orange and cocoa flavor, very soft texture that melts in your mouth! I simply love it and once you start eating it, you can't stay away from it! It's addicting! 🙂
Bailey M.
Obetz, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are amazing! I was unsure at first how I would like these, but they ended up becoming one of my new favorites! I know what I'm going to be buying all the time until after Christmas!
Liz C.
This is one of those flavors that sounds odd if you have never had it before, but it is so tasty. I love this combination of citrus and rich chocolate. It is a great treat for spring and summertime. And a wonderful hostess gift too. I will continue to purchase Lindt chocolate's odd flavors.
Jazzc B.
Cincinnati, OH
Omg! What can I say my husband love this stuff OMG I mean this chocolate is so good you really have to be a chocolate lover too to appreciate this chocolate for my husband he loves it from a scale of 1 to 10 my husband says it's a 10 and for me on a scale from 1 to 10 its about a 6 however overall it is really good I love the orange flavor its very creamy in the inside you cannot go wrong with Lindt chocolate its one of the best chocolates out there
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
So, pretty much, these are my favorite things. I love orange and chocolate mixed together and this does it perfectly. It's so smooth and creamy, and they're perfect cold too, if you don't want the orange to be all over. They're pricier than ordinary candy, yeah, but they're higher quality--and a lot does come in a bag.
Emily S.
Oil City, PA
These were absolutely amazing! I love chocolate oranges normally which made me want to try these orange truffles. They were so much better than I ever expected! Definitely worth the money, and if you like chocolate and orange, you're sure to love these!
Alejandra D.
Lindt is one of mt favorite chocolate brands. I was a bit iffy on this flavor at first but tit's so good! Just make sure they don't melt! Once they melt, the magic of a Lindt truffle is gone; they need to be refrigerated in order to harden but don't taste nearly as good out of the fridge.
Elizabeth N.
Wyoming, MI
These are probably my favorite Lindt's other than the original. I love dark chocolate and these have such a smooth, rich flavor that hints of orange. They're almost always on sale 2/$6 at Walgreens and I definitely stock up. They're a great value.
Amber H.
I first tried this at Barnes and Nobles and have been addicted to it ever since... it is the smoothst chocolate I have ever had it literally melts in your mouth this flavor is particularly a fall favorite of mines but there are more where this comes from like white chocolate in the winter as well as caramel and new pumpkin spice is delish! :)
Charl L.