BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Irresistibly Smooth Exquisitely creamy dark chocolate and mint combine to create the Lindor® Truffle with an irresistibly smooth center, guaranteed to melt the heart of every chocolate connoisseur.  Once you break the shell the filling will start to melt, and so will you. Since 1845, Lindt s® master Swiss chocolatiers have selected only the finest cocoa beans and highest quality ingredients to make our decadent chocolates. Over 165 years of our chocolate passion, all for that one moment of yours. Kosher Certified.

• I feel this would be too intense. How did you feel about ...2 Answers
  • where can I found them?1 Answers
  • Are these new? None of my local stores sell these? I'd lo...1 Answers
Lindt Lindor Mint Dark Chocolate Truffles
  • "I am so in love with this lindor lindt trouffles i just cant get enough im such a fan of mint pairing with chocolates and this is such a perfect combination!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love these mints one the most because I am a big fan of mint flavored candy!" in 2 reviews
  • "These are sinfully good and I cannot get enough of them." in 2 reviews
  • "If I had no fear of gaining weight, I'd eat them everyday." in 1 review
  • "I love all of the different kind of flavors. " in 1 review
Emily G.
These are my absolute favorite flavors of Lindor truffles!! I'm a strong lover of all mint/chocolate combinations, and the dark chocolate in these is super rich and smooth!!
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
I have a love affair with mint chocolate, and I love lindt! That made Lindt Lindor Truffles Mind Dark Chocolate one of my absolute favorites! The best part is they are so rich that two are more than enough to satisfy my sweet tooth!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These truffles are the perfect combination of mint and chocolate. The chocolate is smooth rich and creamy and the mint is delicious and not overwhelming. I highly recommend these.
Megan R.
So yummy for those of us that love to mix mint and dark chocolate. You can't resist the urge to have more than one. The creamy mint center is the perfect pairing for the crunch of the dark chocolate coating.
Tiffany M.
I love these SO much! They didn't sell them in any stores near where I live this last holiday season and I was heart-broken. These melt in your mouth and they are the perfect blend of dark chocolate and mint!
savannah h.
My favorite ever!! they only have these around christmas time now, so i always buy and store a bunch for the rest of the year!! they are so yummy. perfect for mint lovers like me!
Jennifer T.
Can be very difficult to find...may get lucky at a Target around Christmas. Prefer these over Green & Black's chocolate bars for two reasons...portion control. One truffle a day with at intense mint flavor will satisfy that sweet tooth craving.
Angie W.
I prefer the caramel truffles more but these were refreshing too. I may have liked them better if the chocolate were milk instead of dark but that's a personal preference.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
I love Lindt Chocole and I love mint. The fact that my love for both are combined into this made me so happy. It is lovely to have after a meal and it tastes great. It's not too hard to eat and it feels like it melts in your mouth.
Ivy C.
Urbandale, IA
If we are talking about perfection, which we are, then we HAVE to be talking about these truffles. Maybe it's because I have forever been Team Mint + Chocolate, but Lindor has it DOWN with these.
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this your favorite flavor if not what is
Shawnta C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these as good as they look?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
What do people think of this flavor? I love mint and dark chocolate, but never had and mint filled chocolate from Lindt.
Laiken T.
Green Bay, WI
What's the best chocolate to say "I love you?"
Logann P.
Adkins, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like York mint pattys are these similar?