BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Irresistibly Smooth Exquisitely creamy dark chocolate and mint combine to create the Lindor® Truffle with an irresistibly smooth center, guaranteed to melt the heart of every chocolate connoisseur.  Once you break the shell the filling will start to melt, and so will you. Since 1845, Lindt s® master Swiss chocolatiers have selected only the finest cocoa beans and highest quality ingredients to make our decadent chocolates. Over 165 years of our chocolate passion, all for that one moment of yours. Kosher Certified.

• I feel this would be too intense. How did you feel about ...2 Answers
  • where can I found them?1 Answers
  • Are these new? None of my local stores sell these? I'd lo...1 Answers
Lindt Lindor Mint Dark Chocolate Truffles
  • "I am so in love with this lindor lindt trouffles i just cant get enough im such a fan of mint pairing with chocolates and this is such a perfect combination!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love these mints one the most because I am a big fan of mint flavored candy!" in 2 reviews
  • "These are sinfully good and I cannot get enough of them." in 2 reviews
  • "If I had no fear of gaining weight, I'd eat them everyday." in 1 review
  • "I love all of the different kind of flavors. " in 1 review
Kristin M.
I love this brand and how their chocolate is so smooth and decadent. For being dark chocolate, it's not so bitter. And the hint of mint is not overpowering either. You may pay a little more for this chocolate, but the quality is is worth it. These are so delicious!
Brittany M.
Kenosha, WI
Let me preface this by saying that I love ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that Lindt makes. Even their white chocolate truffles, and I hate white chocolate. I have to say that these mint truffles are by far my favorites! Just like chocolate truffles but with the delicious taste of mint. It's like Christmas in my mouth!
kara p.
Tucson, AZ
I love these! Lindt chocolate is one of my favorite mid grade brands and these mint ones are one of my favorite! The mint doesn't overshine the chocolate like say a pepperment paddy or york where you get mint with chocolate this is like a perfect little swirl where u get chocolate mild smooth mint then chocolate. A seasonal favorite of mine
Sadarya B.
Lindt Lindor Truffles is one of the beat creations. The truffles melt in your mouth leaving a hint of mint. I got this at my local CVS and is wonderful compared to other companies. They are a little expensive but are worth every penny.
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
After having visited a Lindt chocolate store over the weekend, I had to let everyone know how amazing the mint flavor truffle is! So refreshing, and the perfect amount of mintyness... is that a work? I need a never ending supply of these to keep in my desk at work!
Elizabeth W.
Rochester, NY
These are not overwhelming mint wise and like all Lindt truffles, the consistency is smooth and seamless. These are refreshing and a great follow up to dinner to curb that sweet craving. I got my boyfriend and mother addicted to these, always leaves you wanting more.
Britt P.
Gardnerville, NV
I love these! The mint chocolate combo is so satisfyingly fresh! You get the great chocolate flavor to crave your sweet tooth and a hint of minty freshness to neutralize your palate! I highly re commend these and any other flavor of Lindt chocolates!!
Crystal B.
These are my all time favorite Lindt chocolate! These were the very first that I ever tried, after receiving them as part of a gift. I shared these with my study group and they were a huge hit. That was years ago and I've love Lindt ever since.
Victoria C.
Hagerstown, MD
This was a really good chocolate since my brother was a fan of dark chocolate, I purchased it for him and he really loves it. The mint was nicely combined with the dark chocolate and I tried it, and thought that it was good. I really liked it, and would most likely buy it again.
Katie C.
I bought these for a gift for my dad. He is a major chocoholic and according to him, these Lindt truffles are the best. I have bought him several different flavors, and this pack was a lovely addition to his chocolate stash.
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this your favorite flavor if not what is
Shawnta C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these as good as they look?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
What do people think of this flavor? I love mint and dark chocolate, but never had and mint filled chocolate from Lindt.
Laiken T.
Green Bay, WI
What's the best chocolate to say "I love you?"
Logann P.
Adkins, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like York mint pattys are these similar?