BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Irresistibly Smooth Exquisitely creamy dark chocolate and mint combine to create the Lindor® Truffle with an irresistibly smooth center, guaranteed to melt the heart of every chocolate connoisseur.  Once you break the shell the filling will start to melt, and so will you. Since 1845, Lindt s® master Swiss chocolatiers have selected only the finest cocoa beans and highest quality ingredients to make our decadent chocolates. Over 165 years of our chocolate passion, all for that one moment of yours. Kosher Certified.

• I feel this would be too intense. How did you feel about ...2 Answers
  • where can I found them?1 Answers
  • Are these new? None of my local stores sell these? I'd lo...1 Answers
Lindt Lindor Mint Dark Chocolate Truffles
  • "I am so in love with this lindor lindt trouffles i just cant get enough im such a fan of mint pairing with chocolates and this is such a perfect combination!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love these mints one the most because I am a big fan of mint flavored candy!" in 2 reviews
  • "These are sinfully good and I cannot get enough of them." in 2 reviews
  • "If I had no fear of gaining weight, I'd eat them everyday." in 1 review
  • "I love all of the different kind of flavors. " in 1 review
Kaley T.
Their chocolate are really lovely.They are quite expensive but it's worth it.The chocolate is beautiful,it's rich and creamy and minty at the same time.cause it's dark chocolate.This is a great gift for chrisms i swear,everybody loves it and it looks fancy too.
Amanda F.
I normally don't like Lint truffles too much because the center reminds me of pure butter with cocoa in it but the mint one are a whole different story! Sooo creamy and minty and amazing!! if you like the combination of min and chocolate you need to give these a try!
Hena D.
Best flavor in the whole lindt collection. Dark chocolate and mint make such a good combination. lI've only tried these twice and i wasn't able to find them afterwards, maybe they got discontinued?
Melody F.
Winnipeg, MB
I am drooling just imagining eating this truffle. I love chocolate and mint paired together. The richness of the dark chocolate, paired with that hint of mint = divine
Nikki D.
Toronto, RI
I am so in love with this lindor lindt trouffles i just cant get enough I'm such a fan of mint pairing with chocolates and this is such a perfect combination!
Felicia T.
CAMROSE, AB
I love how sooth and satiny the chocolate is, and the mint feels creamy and soft. It's delicious and the perfect snack around the holidays, or anytime.
Andria R.
Caranazalem, Goa, India
Bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla  Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla  Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla  Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla  Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla  Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla  Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla  Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla  Bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla  Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla  Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla  Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla  Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla  Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla  Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla  Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
Georgia M.
north bay, ontario
Lindor is my absolute #1 favorite chocolate ever. I'm not a fan of dark chocolate but the dark chocolate with mint is phenomenal
Natosha P.
Torbay, NL
I love Lindt truffles and the Lindt brand but I found these had an over-powering taste of mint, which I don't prefer.
Aartee G.
Toronto, ON
My favorite! makes me think of christmastime - wonderful treats for the dark chocolate lover on your list.
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this your favorite flavor if not what is
Shawnta C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these as good as they look?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
What do people think of this flavor? I love mint and dark chocolate, but never had and mint filled chocolate from Lindt.
Laiken T.
Green Bay, WI
What's the best chocolate to say "I love you?"
Logann P.
Adkins, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like York mint pattys are these similar?