BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Irresistibly Smooth Exquisitely creamy dark chocolate and mint combine to create the Lindor® Truffle with an irresistibly smooth center, guaranteed to melt the heart of every chocolate connoisseur.  Once you break the shell the filling will start to melt, and so will you. Since 1845, Lindt s® master Swiss chocolatiers have selected only the finest cocoa beans and highest quality ingredients to make our decadent chocolates. Over 165 years of our chocolate passion, all for that one moment of yours. Kosher Certified.

• I feel this would be too intense. How did you feel about ...2 Answers
  • where can I found them?1 Answers
  • Are these new? None of my local stores sell these? I'd lo...1 Answers
Lindt Lindor Mint Dark Chocolate Truffles
  • "I am so in love with this lindor lindt trouffles i just cant get enough im such a fan of mint pairing with chocolates and this is such a perfect combination!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love these mints one the most because I am a big fan of mint flavored candy!" in 2 reviews
  • "These are sinfully good and I cannot get enough of them." in 2 reviews
  • "If I had no fear of gaining weight, I'd eat them everyday." in 1 review
  • "I love all of the different kind of flavors. " in 1 review
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
dark chocolate  and mint are so good together. This melts in your mouth.  This is usually on sale. I brought this at Walgreen. This is a good brand of chocolate. I usually give  out different flavors as gifts. I would recommend this to others. I can eat the whole bag in one day.
Ashley S.
Toledo, OH
I am a mint type of person and i love the way the mint and dark chocolate blend together. This is a must have. If you love one of the two you must try bexause these are amazing.
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
I love this brand of chocolate as it never seems to disappoint me! Their is such a big variety in this line of products.  I love the mint variety and recommend anyone who likes raspberry to give it a try.  In fact my only complaint is that they really should come in a bigger size.
Anastasia G.
Wells
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorites. Milk chocolate cover and reach mint flavor inside with their special filing. Pricy but whatever. They worth it. Don’t compare them just but. Repurchase recommended. Buy buy it...
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I absolutely love Lindt truffles and the Mint Dark Chocolate Truffles are my FAVORITE! They're like decadent, fancy-pants Junior Mint's. And although I'm not generally a dark chocolate fan, the mint balances the slight bitterness of the dark chocolate perfectly!
Alejandro S.
The Lindt chocolates are one of my favorites, but this flavor especially not love, I guess I do not love the combination of mint and chocolate, is good for someone who would really like mint. Of course I'll buy any other flavors :) they are really good chocolates.
Kim H.
Greenacres, WA
These are my very favorite EVER! The mint is so smooth and mellow. It's not that alcohol mint flavor you get in sooo many candies. The only problem is they are very hard to find. Not too many stores carry this flavor, so when I see them, I buy a whole box.
Megan M.
St. Louis MO
Heaven in a chocolate sphere! I love the combo of dark chocolate and mint and these go beyond any expectations. The flavor is intense without being overpowering. Smooth and creamy! They are on the pricier side but worth it for a treat.
Awilda C.
Omg, Lindt Linda truffles are to die for. I love buying the mint dark chocolate flavor whenever I get a chance to out my hands on them. I usually find them at Walgreens and I love how delicious they taste. I bit pricey but when it comes to chocolate price doesn't matter.
Kristin M.
I love this brand and how their chocolate is so smooth and decadent. For being dark chocolate, it's not so bitter. And the hint of mint is not overpowering either. You may pay a little more for this chocolate, but the quality is is worth it. These are so delicious!
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is this your favorite flavor if not what is
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
What do people think of this flavor? I love mint and dark chocolate, but never had and mint filled chocolate from Lindt.
Shawnta C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these as good as they look?
Laiken T.
Green Bay, WI
What's the best chocolate to say "I love you?"
Melissa S.
Is it more of a peppermint or spearmint?