Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Sometimes it's hard to find a certain flavor that I like in stores, i end up having to order it online. Does anyone else have the same problem? And where do you shop for yours?
Brandy T.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Fair Grove, MO
4 years ago
I've found that CVS and Target usually carry every flavor out there.
Claudia B.
Claudia B.
Kent, WA
4 years ago
Safeway, Target, Walmart, Fred Meyers, Walgreens...... pretty much everywhere. But they usually only have the milk, white and dark. Which I'm fine with..lol
Erin S.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Anaheim, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
Like so many already stated I always find them at Target. I know Vons/Pavilions carries them too. ;)
Staci M.
Staci M.
Hillsboro, KY
4 years, 5 months ago
I usually get them at Wal-Mart. I have found them at Rite Aid, too, but they are more expensive there.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
4 years, 7 months ago
I usually buy them at Walgreens or Target. They always have a large selection.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
4 years, 8 months ago
I find them everywhere, but I like just the regular chocolate. Unsure on the other flavors. Last year at Easter, they had this one white chocolate one that was awesome!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
Like everyone else has said, Rite Aid pretty much has all of them all the time. I have even found them at TJ Maxx on sale.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Glendora, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
I always find them at Target
Allyssa B.
Allyssa B.
Linden, NJ
4 years, 9 months ago
Target seems to always have them. There's also a Lindt store in the mall near where I live, so if you have one nearby, that's a good place to start!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Arab, AL
4 years, 9 months ago
Target or Walmart ALWAYS have them!
Megan O.
Megan O.
China Grove , NC
4 years, 9 months ago
With holiday season here, target has been offering much more selection with their flavors.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Staunton, VA
4 years, 9 months ago
I find them at rite aid and my grocery stores. If you want to get them cheaper try TX Maxx or Ross. They usually have them in stock!
Ivon H.
Ivon H.
4 years, 9 months ago
I tend to find most of them if I'm going to places like Rite Aid or Duane Reade. I guess it might just be a seasonal or store thing. Also, it would depend on which flavor you're talking about (:
Janis J.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes you can go to there web page and order them .. It seems to depend on the time of the year when certain flavories are made ...