Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
Does anyone else plan to give these as stocking stuffers, or like me, put them in gift baskets for Christmas? What a sweet way to spread the love ;)
Pam M.
Pam M.
Paintsville, KY
3 years, 4 months ago
I give these at Christmas, Easter and any special occasion. Makes a great gift.
Lynda P.
Lynda P.
kingston, ontario, ON
3 years, 7 months ago
I always plan to give them as gifts. However my plan never works out. I tend to eat them all, and then have to go out and buy more. which starts the cycle all over again. lol
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Auburn, AL
3 years, 7 months ago
I always buy the white chocolate ones to put in my husbands stocking.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Brockport, NY
3 years, 8 months ago
My husband discovered that our local grocery store carries these in the bulk candy section! He surprised me with that news by filling my stocking with Lindt Truffles - oh yum! And the best part was that he could choose just how many of each flavor he wanted since they came from the bulk bin. SCORE!
Tayler D.
Tayler D.
That's a great idea!!
Josey S.
Josey S.
Kennard, NE
3 years, 9 months ago
I never thought of doing that..what a great idea!! I would LOVE getting them in my stocking :)
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! They are the perfect stocking stuffer and great gift idea all year round! Who wouldn't want them?..lol
Linda C.
Linda C.
ottawa, ON
3 years, 9 months ago
I always put lindt in the stockings, the boys have come to expect these treats, I also buy the special gifts and ornaments to give as gifts
Ricky M.
Ricky M.
Galesburg, IL
Yes there so delicious
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Oregon, WI
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, these are great for this time of year. The variety pack is awesome because it has a little bit of each kind. These are addicting so beware!! Great stocking stuffer or a topper for a Christmas present.
Sunny D.
Sunny D.
Santa Clarita, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
They are the perfect little treat to add to any gift no matter how big or small there's always room for a Lindt Truffle.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Port Coquitlam , BC
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! Such a good small gift or stocking stuffer!
Daniel Jr. P.
Daniel Jr. P.
Fort Myers, FL
3 years, 9 months ago
I always buy them for my dad, then I buy one for myself so I don't end up eating all of his.
Natalia K.
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
3 years, 9 months ago
I always buy these truffles for girls at work for Xmas!!! Some sweet love!!! We Girls Love Chocolate))))