GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateLindt
Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles 152 oz

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles 15.2 oz

Experience pure bliss with irresistibly smooth Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles. LINDOR truffles are the perfect way to turn everyday events into special occasions. Whether celebrating with coworkers, relaxing with family, sharing a meal with friends, or savoring time to yourself, our fine chocolate truffles are an elegant accompaniment to all of life’s little moments. Each chocolate candy is crafted with care by our Master Swiss Chocolatiers and made with the highest-quality ingredients from around the world. With over 165 years of experience, our unmatched passion and commitment to mastering the art of chocolate can be tasted in every bite.

Son rellenos de crema por dentro? me encantaría probarlo y dar mi opinión
Como puedo conseguir una muestra gratis?
Start your review of Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles 15.2 oz!
Jamie Rose S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Lindt brand is known for its decadent Swiss chocolates and the Lindor truffle is no exception. Each bite sized truffle comes neatly wrapped in a traditionally colorful foil (color varies by flavor) almost too pretty too eat. These speciality chocolates taste so good that I could eat them everyday, but I'd much rather keep my figure. Needless to say they fall into the category of sinful because you can't get away with just eating one. The chocolate is so incredibly smooth and creamy as you bite down to a liquid center, that they literally melt in your mouth. If you haven't tried luxury chocolates, I highly recommend you do!
Hilary R.
Upland, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles 15.2 oz uploaded by Hilary R.
Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles 15.2 oz uploaded by Hilary R.
in my opinion the best chocolate my family and I enjoy eating these chocolates and to add that the price is affordable. like the cute packaging it comes in. as you can see in the picture all gone. I would repurchase this.
Megan W.
Shakopee, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles 15.2 oz uploaded by Megan W.
Purchased at: Target
These truffles are some of my favorite. They absolutely melt in your mouth and are so creamy, especially the center of them. Great tasting milk chocolate and very smooth. Can get these at mass retailers such as Target or at the Lindt chocolate store. Only reason I can’t give 5 stars is because these are not my favorite milk chocolates, but very good and definitely buy and would recommend.
Rachael D.
Columbia, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles 15.2 oz uploaded by Rachael D.
I don't usually post reviews and this one is more for Amazon than the product, because if you're buying it, you already know how good it is. It's early spring and it's starting to get HOT. They shipped it in a box fully encapsulating the Lindt with foam and Polar Tech refrigerant packs to keep it from melting! I am truly touched by the attention to detail. Well done.
Candice M.
Lexington, KY
Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles 15.2 oz uploaded by Candice M.
So good!!! The chocolate literally melts in your hand if you hold it to long. The center is so creamy. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with these chocolates. These also remind me of the holidays. But I also grab theses at checkout the little singles you see for about .50 cents near like every checkout ever !!! ❤️❤️❤️🥰
Levia C.
Berea, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles 15.2 oz uploaded by Levia C.
Purchased at: Walmart
By far one of my absolute favorite chocolates of all time. The hard outer shell gives a nice firm bite and when the candy is room temperature or warmer the inside is a silky chocolate paradise. I like buying the bigger bag because it lasts me longer and is a better unit price. Even when the inside is more firm in the cooler months or when in AC this is still an amazing treat.
Cameron  D.
Newport News, VA
Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles 15.2 oz uploaded by Cameron  D.
Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles 15.2 oz uploaded by Cameron  D.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I was given a bag of Lindor Milk Chocolate candy for Christmas two years ago. I am very picky about flavors and usually only eat dark chocolate. I was hooked from my first bite! The outer shell is just firm enough to bite in half and reach the creamy ball of goodness! They remind me of chips since it's hard to eat just one! This candy is delicious, unique and enjoyable from start to finish. It is simply milk chocolate but with a decadent flavor and rich creaminess as if you're eating truffles. If you want a red bag of heaven buy this candy! Highly recommended!Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles 15.2 oz
Savannah S.
Marion, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles 15.2 oz uploaded by Savannah S.
I dont think I could ever get enough of this chocolate. This is my go to when I am craving something sweet. My husband knows if he buys me chocolate, it better be this kind.
Tammy M.
Essex, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles 15.2 oz uploaded by Tammy M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Delicious! Creamy & decadent, full of sugar and fat...what’s not to like? Worth every penny as long as you can live with the calories and don’t have high cholesterol levels....maybe just one...#splurg #nevertooold #picturethis #picturethisbytammy #grayisthenewblonde #influencerLindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles 15.2 oz
Joanna  N.
Madera, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles 15.2 oz uploaded by Joanna  N.
Definitely recommend this chocolate. It has a nice rich flavor to it. No other chocolate brand can compare. It’s my favorite. It also comes at a very good price if you ask me. My sister loves this chocolate too. Lindt Chocolate

609 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...