BY LINDT #7 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Inspired by our secret recipe, the Lindt Master Chocolatiers created a masterpiece with the beloved Milk Chocolate LINDOR truffle. A delicate milk chocolate shell enrobes an irresistibly smooth milk chocolate center.

Contains approximately 75 truffles. LINDOR Tip: LINDOR Milk Chocolate is always a crowd pleaser. Surprise family and friends with a gift bag full at any time of the year. Discover the LINDOR truffle. Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break its shell, LINDOR starts to melt and so will you. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Milk Chocolate
  • Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Piece count: 75
  • Weight: 31.7 oz (899 g)

Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Soya Lecithin (Emulsifier), Barley Malt Powder, Vanillin (Artificial Flavoring)], Vegetable Oil (Coconut, Palm Kernel), Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Soya Lecithin (Emulsifier), Barley Malt Powder, Artificial Flavors.

• Can anyone stop after eating only one of these?134 Answers
  • Do you eat these only on special occasions or do you eat ...2 Answers
  • Have you ever tried these truffles in your coffee? I got...21 Answers
Chelsea G.
If you’re anything like me, you’re wandering through the aisles at Target and get a chocolate attack that must be satisfied immediately 😂 Luckily they always have Lindor truffles at the ready. The packaging is so pretty and sleek but what’s inside is even more wonderful. These are delicious. The outer shell is slightly hard like a chocolate bar and when you bite into it there is a creamy center. It’s not messy, it’s smooth and decadent. I try not to eat the whole bag when I get them but they’re so tempting it’s really hard to do! These are great for giving out to friends and family around the holidays, too. I love all of the different flavors of truffles like the Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles (those are my fave). Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to these chocolates. You will not be disappointed.
Anahi L.
San Ysidro, CA
The best chocolate ever! Lindt LINDOR truffles has always been a favorite of mine. They bring back memories of the holidays where I would share a box with my Dad...we would eat the whole box just the two of us! Aside from Lindt being wonderful memories, it is a superb chocolate...one of the best! If I had to pick one chocolate for the rest of my days, it would be Lindt Truffles...they are super creamy, rich , silky smooth and just melt on your tongue!

Aside from their mouthwatering taste Lindt LINDOR truffles look fabulous in a candy dish and make great gifts...that is if you can keep yourself from opening the box and eating them yourself!

I highly recommend Lindt LINDOR Truffles. I prefer the Milk Chocolate but they also have other delicious flavors!
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Let me start by saying how picky I've become with my chocolate. So when I say I love these, it means they're good. They consist of the most buttery formula I have ever experienced, so much so that they melt in your mouth almost instantly. I'd recommend to anyone, as these truffles are my ultimate weakness.  Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles
ROsa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have noticed that with this specific chocolate just one and that's it. I have been a chocolate liker for a while and you can buy this almost everywhere, and this is very rich, and just be careful not leaving this in your car on a hot day because otherwise you're going to have a huge mess. I find that this chocolate is great to indulge your sweet tooth in. While sharing this might not be on your agenda, go ahead, this is going to sweeten up any date.
Lauren R.
Lower Burrell
If you love chocolate, you are missing out if you haven't had Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles. I had gotten some as part of a Christmas gift from a neighbor, and I had to really restrain myself after the first one, because I easily could have eaten the whole bag. The chocolate is so unbelievably smooth, and it isn't too sweet. It's worth spending a couple more dollars to get these truffles instead of your classic Hershey bar.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These truffles are so creamy and delicious. From there savory milk chocolate to there creamy truffle filling they are perfection! I’ve always been a lover of chocolate , you could say I have a bit of a sweet tooth! But these girl don’t even get me started there fabulous. Absolutely fabulous. You can purchase these from your local Walmart, cvs, Walgreens, I’m pretty sure a lot of convient stores sell them! Pick some up today. You won’t be disappointed!
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
These truffles are decadent. The milk chocolate filling is somehow richer, creamier and more milk chocolate-y than the outside shell. They are very sweet and could satisfy any chocolate lover's sweet tooth. They are a bit more expensive than other chocolate, but not exorbitantly priced and they are certainly worth the splurge. These treats are widely available in the chocolate section of candy aisles in drug stores and grocers.
Darcy C.
Such a great chocolate, I love european chocolates and this is one of the best. Great for eating the way it is or using it for baking. I like to pop some in the freezer and eat them cold for the crunchy shell and the inside filling just melts in your mouth. I couldn't really compare it to any other similar brands of chocolate just because they each taste really different honestly and they're all great in their own way.
Alex :.
Boise
These are practically the perfect chocolates. The wrapping is so cute and fun! The packaging as a whole is so great.

Getting to the chocolates, the cute circular chocolates with smoother chocolate filling inside is so delicious. The chocolate outside is so rich, so good and the inside is so smooth and so good. The pair up together to give you an amazing experience. Whenever I pick up one of these bags I always find myself wanting to eat all of the bag in one go but they’re a little too unhealthy for that. I would easily recommend these to any lover, liker, or even disliker of chocolate!
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
This is probably one of the most delicious things I have ever consumed in my life. These bags come with quite a couple in there, and at first glance you're like "no... I think I should get two. There's no way that's enough for me." But I promise you, one bag is enough for like three to five servings. These are so rich in taste that after like three, I have found myself getting sick to my stomach because they're so yummy and creamy. I have to pace myself with these balls of heaven otherwise I would gain 200 pounds. They are also a very pleasant surprise as a little stocking stuffer with Christmas coming up, or a cute decoration in a small bowl for Thanksgiving. The wrapping is pretty and shiny and two or three bags of these angels would be perfect for any gathering.  Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles
Jennifer J.
Can anyone stop after eating only one of these?
Tam C.
Who loves these? I have never tried them
José F.
Are those just chocolate? Or with fillings?
Melissa H.
Spurger, TX
They are all so great but which is your favorite flavor? Mine is white chocolate!
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
is this sold only during the holidays?

back