BY LINDT #7 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles. Irresistibly smooth.

• Can anyone stop after eating only one of these?125 Answers
  • Have you ever tried these truffles in your coffee? I got coffee ...21 Answers
  • which Lindor is your favorite?7 Answers
ash b.
Arlington
Favorite go to product. Highly say that to those who want it should invest. Great smell, lots of product for the price. I would buy again. it is at a good price and has a wonderful smell.Favorite go to product. Highly say that to those who want it should invest. Great smell, lots of product for the price. I would buy again. it is at a good price and has a wonderful smell.Favorite go to product. Highly say that to those who want it should invest. Great smell, lots of product for the price. I would buy again. it is at a good price and has a wonderful smell.Favorite go to product. Highly say that to those who want it should invest. Great smell, lots of product for the price. I would buy again. it is at a good price and has a wonderful smell.Favorite go to product. Highly say that to those who want it should invest. Great smell, lots of product for the price. I would buy again. it is at a good price and has a wonderful smell.
Mallory W.
Gonzales
This is probably one of the most delicious things I have ever consumed in my life. These bags come with quite a couple in there, and at first glance you're like "no... I think I should get two. There's no way that's enough for me." But I promise you, one bag is enough for like three to five servings. These are so rich in taste that after like three, I have found myself getting sick to my stomach because they're so yummy and creamy. I have to pace myself with these balls of heaven otherwise I would gain 200 pounds. They are also a very pleasant surprise as a little stocking stuffer with Christmas coming up, or a cute decoration in a small bowl for Thanksgiving. The wrapping is pretty and shiny and two or three bags of these angels would be perfect for any gathering.  Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles
Cee J.
This chocolate is definitely the best in the entire world! You can finish a bag without even realizing it, and not feel guilty! lol Just the soft but strong outer shell crackling gently against your mouth and then the smooth inner center is an incredible amazing taste that all should enjoy! It tastes so good, and highly recommended for all! <3333
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These tasty morsels are great for giving out to people on special occasions, for example on Valentine's or Mother's Day. You can get them in 60- or 120-count boxes. Or, put them in your business's candy jar and people who drop by can walk away with a "sweet" reminder of their visit to your establishment. Anyway, the chocolate is some of the best outside of finding a specialty European brand which probably would cost much more. The serving size is good (not too big, not too small) and the chocolate does well sitting out (but, be warned, it will get soft in the hot months of summer if you don't have it in an air conditioned room). The outside shells stays hard but the inner part is nice and silky smooth.
Debbie J.
Ashcamp
To me this little piece of chocolate is so decadent. It feel like it is fresh made. A fancy chocolate for special occaisions. I have not tried a better more creamy and flavorful candy. It is affordable and you can find it at walmart and the dollar store for sure..Just the perfect size for after dinner snack..
sofia b.
I love these chocolates. Bought some in Winter - which is the reason I ordered these. The chocolate is excellent. The problem with mine was that they got to me melted. When you have a chocolate with a semi-liquid center and the outside shell melts, the semi-liquid part gets everywhere. So, I have shells of chocolate - which is still very good just not what I wanted. Not the seller's fault - they packed it in an insulated container with cold packs. Apparently UPS left them in a hot vehicle.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
This chocolate is so good! I always love to get it at Christmas time. At either room temperature or chilled in the refrigerator they taste is phenomenal! This a great gift and great to get for yourself. They are a bit pricey but totally worth it to me.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Someone bought me a box of these this holiday season as a gift and oh my lordie I have fallen in love. They are so delicious and they look insanely expensive but they are actually very affordable one of the best chocolates I have ever eaten. I am in love.
Olivia W.
Georgetown , TN
Lindor has some the best chocolates! I have had a variety of their truffles and love all of them. These are the milk chocolate ones and they are really good. I prefer dark chocolate, but Lindor makes milk chocolate that is almost as good! They are the smoothest truffles I have ever had!
Marisa R.
OMG. These are some of my FAVORITE individually wrapped chocolates. The inside of them is soo silky and just melts in your mouth. They're so rich and satisfying! They can be found EVERYWHERE which is soo nice and convenient for when that craving hits.
Jennifer J.
Can anyone stop after eating only one of these?
José F.
Are those just chocolate? Or with fillings?
Tam C.
Who loves these? I have never tried them
Melissa H.
Spurger, TX
They are all so great but which is your favorite flavor? Mine is white chocolate!
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
is this sold only during the holidays?