BY LINDT #4 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Inspired by our secret recipe, the Lindt Master Chocolatiers created a masterpiece with the beloved Milk Chocolate LINDOR truffle. A delicate milk chocolate shell enrobes an irresistibly smooth milk chocolate center.

Contains approximately 75 truffles. LINDOR Tip: LINDOR Milk Chocolate is always a crowd pleaser. Surprise family and friends with a gift bag full at any time of the year. Discover the LINDOR truffle. Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break its shell, LINDOR starts to melt and so will you. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Milk Chocolate
  • Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Piece count: 75
  • Weight: 31.7 oz (899 g)

Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Soya Lecithin (Emulsifier), Barley Malt Powder, Vanillin (Artificial Flavoring)], Vegetable Oil (Coconut, Palm Kernel), Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Soya Lecithin (Emulsifier), Barley Malt Powder, Artificial Flavors.

• Can anyone stop after eating only one of these?128 Answers
  • Do you eat these only on special occasions or do you eat them reg...2 Answers
  • Have you ever tried these truffles in your coffee? I got coffee ...21 Answers
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Review for: 31.7 oz more...
Let me start by saying how picky I've become with my chocolate. So when I say I love these, it means they're good. They consist of the most buttery formula I have ever experienced, so much so that they melt in your mouth almost instantly. I'd recommend to anyone, as these truffles are my ultimate weakness.  Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles
Alex L.
Review for: 31.7 oz more...
Dear god, I really hate how much I love these and the dark chocolate ones. They are amazing! I love that there's a hard shell but then the center is cool at first and then literally melts in your mouth? It's a weird feeling but it's one of the best feelings. I grab a bag of these when I've had a particularly crappy week and just sit back and watch rom-coms and let me tell you-- all my problems go away. Definitely worth the price.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These truffles are so creamy and delicious. From there savory milk chocolate to there creamy truffle filling they are perfection! I’ve always been a lover of chocolate , you could say I have a bit of a sweet tooth! But these girl don’t even get me started there fabulous. Absolutely fabulous. You can purchase these from your local Walmart, cvs, Walgreens, I’m pretty sure a lot of convient stores sell them! Pick some up today. You won’t be disappointed!
Kristina C.
These truffles are decadent. The milk chocolate filling is somehow richer, creamier and more milk chocolate-y than the outside shell. They are very sweet and could satisfy any chocolate lover's sweet tooth. They are a bit more expensive than other chocolate, but not exorbitantly priced and they are certainly worth the splurge. These treats are widely available in the chocolate section of candy aisles in drug stores and grocers.
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh balls, these balls are good!! They are so creamy once you break through the outer shell. I only eat these when other people buy them because I would get addicted and wouldn’t stop buying. They are that good!!! The consistency is so smooth and buttery it’s almost like melted fudge! You must try these!!!
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
This is probably one of the most delicious things I have ever consumed in my life. These bags come with quite a couple in there, and at first glance you're like "no... I think I should get two. There's no way that's enough for me." But I promise you, one bag is enough for like three to five servings. These are so rich in taste that after like three, I have found myself getting sick to my stomach because they're so yummy and creamy. I have to pace myself with these balls of heaven otherwise I would gain 200 pounds. They are also a very pleasant surprise as a little stocking stuffer with Christmas coming up, or a cute decoration in a small bowl for Thanksgiving. The wrapping is pretty and shiny and two or three bags of these angels would be perfect for any gathering.  Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles
Hannah Z.
Someone once described these to me as "your grandmother's chocolate" and it's 100% true. That doesn't mean these aren't fantastic. I get some for every major holiday, and then when the mood strike me. They're very rich, and you almost never want to eat more than a few a time. I alway default back to the regular milk chocolate, though all of the other flavors are also good.
Nicolette C.
Staten Island , NY
I am such a chocolate lover, and definitely have tried all types from higher end to classic candy bars! Compared to the higher end products such as Godiva, i find this milk chocolate to be so much smoother. It literally melts in your mouth! I am the biggest fan of milk chocolate over other types, but their entire line of chocolates maintain the same consistency of smooth, silky, milky, and sweet! Makes you want to keep having more! I’ve purchased this chocolate from an actual store along with places like CVS and the freshness lasts!
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I personally dislike Lindt chocolate. I’m not a huge chocolate fan to begin with but this is probably my least favorite chocolate. by having it in the ball shape with more chocolate in the middle instead of being hollow , it’s just too much chocolate all at once. i also think all Lindt chocolates taste the same no matter the flavor. Overall to me it’s a waste of money
Chatel P.
Review for: Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles, 31.7 oz more...
Want a luxurious chocolate! These are the way to go! Creamy and heavenly. Seriously go try them! I get these very often. They just give you that warm feeling inside. The best chocolate you can get! And it has many locations that you can get them from! Walmart and some gas stations. These are a great choice for Valentine’s Day! Your significant other will be happy!
Jennifer J.
Can anyone stop after eating only one of these?
José F.
Are those just chocolate? Or with fillings?
Tam C.
Who loves these? I have never tried them
Melissa H.
Spurger, TX
They are all so great but which is your favorite flavor? Mine is white chocolate!
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
is this sold only during the holidays?