BY LINDT #2 in Chocolate

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles. Irresistibly smooth.

• Can anyone stop after eating only one of these?124 Answers
  • Have you ever tried these truffles in your coffee? I got coffee fr...21 Answers
  • which Lindor is your favorite?6 Answers
Adrie M.
Adrie M.
Okay, first off this actually gets 10+ stars from me haha. I love lindors! My favorite is the sea salt truffles and the original milk chocolate truffles! It's more expensive than most chocolate, but well worth it! I currently do not support most chocolate brands due to the use of child slaves, but Lindt has came forth and said they do not use this method. Just another reason to love Lindt. They also are cheaper if you buy from the Lindt website! They always have sales, coupons, and discounts. My mom got two (40 count) bags of lindors off the site for $20 around Christmas! Super great deals! I recommend these to everyone!!!! I have probably got over 30 people addicted to these ūüėć
Jamie Rose S.
Lindt brand is known for its decadent Swiss chocolates and the Lindor truffle is no exception. Each bite sized truffle comes neatly wrapped in a traditionally colorful foil (color varies by flavor) almost too pretty too eat. These speciality chocolate taste so good that I could eat them everyday, but I'd much rather keep my figure. Needless to say they fall into the category of sinful because they taste so divine that that you can't get away with just eating one. The chocolate is so incredibly smooth and creamy as you bite down to a liquid center, that they literally melt in your mouth. I highly recommend these, despite the steap price!
Jamie Rose S.
Lindt brand is known for its decadent Swiss chocolates and the Lindor truffle is no exception. Each bite sized truffle comes neatly wrapped in a traditionally colorful foil (color varies by flavor) almost too pretty too eat. These speciality chocolates taste so good that I could eat them everyday, but I'd much rather keep my figure. Needless to say they fall into the category of sinful because you can't get away with just eating one. The chocolate is so incredibly smooth and creamy as you bite down to a liquid center, that they literally melt in your mouth. If you haven't tried luxury chocolates, I highly recommend you do!
Jazmyn T.
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
My horrible obsession with these began when I was in elementary school. I had to do a project on Switzerland and their holiday celebrations. My mom suggested the idea of me going all out and buying the chocolate from the country to pass out while I was giving my report. So we did. And once I took a bite of this amazing, decadent, smooth truffle, I was changed forever. I love these and cannot control myself around them, so much that they are literally banned in my house unless it's Christmas. You can guess why that's my favorite holiday.

Please buy these.
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.
In my opinion, these are on the 'higher end' spectrum of chocolate. They're rich in taste and flavor and are definitely enjoyable. However, they are on the more expensive side so it depends on if you're willing to spend that amount for this product or find a more reasonably priced alternative. If you have not tried this before, give it a try at least once then you will gauge your preference because this is one snack that will vary from person to person but it's overall tasty.
Taryn B.
Taryn B.
Kennett Sq, PA
I love these truffles! The smoothness, richness and overall sweetness of the chocolate is mouth-watering. Some would say that they aren't any different from the rest or they are overpriced but I totally disagree! I buy these daily, many times for special occasions but still they are worth the price. The actually creaminess is not something you can get in any old Hershey's bar! These truffles are highly recommned and a most have in your kitchen all year round. I love them!
Judy H.
Judy H.
Riverside, CA
Lindtor truffles are such rich and creamy chocolates. I think my favorite time to eat them is when they are a little warm, almost to the point of melting.. I pop them in my mouth and let them complete melti√Īg on my tongue so that I can make the flavor last a little bit longer. I think for a reasonably priced candy it has to be the best and the best value for the money. I have been known to recommend them to other shoppers in the store that are looking for chocolate.
Alli M.
Alli M.
I hate that the label and picture don't match what I clicked on. The review is for Lindt Lindor Caramel Chocolate Truffles. They are an individually wrapped piece of heaven! I am not a fan of milk chocolate in general the exception being Lindt Lindor! Absolutely the best Milk chocolate on the market. Their caramel is buttery smooth and not too sweet. I have found them at my local grocery store during the holidays. I have also bought them on Amazon.
Cortney A.
Cortney A.
If you don't like chocolate like me, these are the best option! They are quality, unlike a Hershey's bar made of wax, so they taste delicious. I love the smooth (but stiff) outside filled with creamy chocolate. It makes it a delicious experience from start to finish. They also have great branding that has continued over the years, even when they company changed ownership. (I did an advertising project about them!) overall, everyone loves Lindt!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Middleburg, FL
These are so yummy that we limit our buying them to holidays and if we go to Orlando because there is a Lindt store there!! Barrels and barrels of truffles! Heaven!
We all love any sort but our faves are the dark chocolate truffle (in the blue wrapper) and the white chocolate (in the golden foil wrapper). The shell has a nice, satisfying crunch and the inside is silky smooth chocolatey deliciousness!! Just be careful!! They ARE addictive!! :)
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Can anyone stop after eating only one of these?
José F.
José F.
Are those just chocolate? Or with fillings?
Tam C.
Tam C.
Who loves these? I have never tried them
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Spurger, TX
They are all so great but which is your favorite flavor? Mine is white chocolate!
Tori S.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
is this sold only during the holidays?