BY LINDT #1 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Inspired by our secret recipe, the Lindt Master Chocolatiers created a masterpiece with the beloved Milk Chocolate LINDOR truffle. A delicate milk chocolate shell enrobes an irresistibly smooth milk chocolate center.

Contains approximately 75 truffles. LINDOR Tip: LINDOR Milk Chocolate is always a crowd pleaser. Surprise family and friends with a gift bag full at any time of the year. Discover the LINDOR truffle. Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break its shell, LINDOR starts to melt and so will you. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Milk Chocolate
  • Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Piece count: 75
  • Weight: 31.7 oz (899 g)

Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Soya Lecithin (Emulsifier), Barley Malt Powder, Vanillin (Artificial Flavoring)], Vegetable Oil (Coconut, Palm Kernel), Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Soya Lecithin (Emulsifier), Barley Malt Powder, Artificial Flavors.

• Can anyone stop after eating only one of these?137 Answers
  • Do you eat these only on special occasions or do you eat ...3 Answers
  • which Lindor is your favorite?10 Answers
Jasmine R.
Rocky Gap, VA
Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles are my #1 source for chocolate no matter the circumstance! I absoloutely love these things. Chocolate usually I can only have in small doses or it becomes too sweet and I feel like I am going to get sick. However, these little babies I could eat a whole bag until they are all gone and not give it a second thought! If I had one draw back it would be that I am a broke college student and these tend to be a little pricey usually but hey you get what you pay for.
Kayla B.
Middleboro , MA
These hands down have to be one of my favorite truffle brands. I think its affordable and you can find it at local drug stores near you. I love having a couple of these at night maybe some during the day. Each flavor is savory and melts in your mouth. Everything you need in a chocolate truffle I Highly Recommend Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles
Anahi L.
San Ysidro, CA
The best chocolate ever! Lindt LINDOR truffles has always been a favorite of mine. They bring back memories of the holidays where I would share a box with my Dad...we would eat the whole box just the two of us! Aside from Lindt being wonderful memories, it is a superb chocolate...one of the best! If I had to pick one chocolate for the rest of my days, it would be Lindt Truffles...they are super creamy, rich , silky smooth and just melt on your tongue!

Aside from their mouthwatering taste Lindt LINDOR truffles look fabulous in a candy dish and make great gifts...that is if you can keep yourself from opening the box and eating them yourself!

I highly recommend Lindt LINDOR Truffles. I prefer the Milk Chocolate but they also have other delicious flavors!
Hannah E.
Madison, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
These chocolates are great! Almost all Lindt chocolates are a candy that I love. They have a hard shell and then softer chocolate in the middle. These are a great gift to any chocolate lover or a great snack. I know my only problem is not eating the whole bag in one sitting.
Giana T.
New york
This product is the  Best products you’ll ever see it is very luscious and very chocolatey and it tasted delicious it is very nice to have in your mouth it melts very nicely  I would definitely suggest this product to you chocolate lovers because it is so amazing
Emily M.
Cherry Hill
Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles are simply decadent little bites of bliss. The chocolate coating is creamy and flavorful. The inside ganache is luxurious. These chocolates are rich enough to be satisfied with one, but why would you stop there?
Hannah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Let me start by saying how picky I've become with my chocolate. So when I say I love these, it means they're good. They consist of the most buttery formula I have ever experienced, so much so that they melt in your mouth almost instantly. I'd recommend to anyone, as these truffles are my ultimate weakness.  Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles
Anita B.
Memphis
I absolutely love these! I get them every Christmas and Birthday. The soft Milk Chocolate melts in your mouth. Its almost like velvet. They are very reasonably priced for such great quality.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These truffles are so creamy and delicious. From there savory milk chocolate to there creamy truffle filling they are perfection! I’ve always been a lover of chocolate , you could say I have a bit of a sweet tooth! But these girl don’t even get me started there fabulous. Absolutely fabulous. You can purchase these from your local Walmart, cvs, Walgreens, I’m pretty sure a lot of convient stores sell them! Pick some up today. You won’t be disappointed!
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
This is probably one of the most delicious things I have ever consumed in my life. These bags come with quite a couple in there, and at first glance you're like "no... I think I should get two. There's no way that's enough for me." But I promise you, one bag is enough for like three to five servings. These are so rich in taste that after like three, I have found myself getting sick to my stomach because they're so yummy and creamy. I have to pace myself with these balls of heaven otherwise I would gain 200 pounds. They are also a very pleasant surprise as a little stocking stuffer with Christmas coming up, or a cute decoration in a small bowl for Thanksgiving. The wrapping is pretty and shiny and two or three bags of these angels would be perfect for any gathering.  Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles
Jennifer J.
Can anyone stop after eating only one of these?
Tam C.
Who loves these? I have never tried them
José F.
Are those just chocolate? Or with fillings?
Melissa H.
Spurger, TX
They are all so great but which is your favorite flavor? Mine is white chocolate!
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
is this sold only during the holidays?

Amazon