BY LINDT

Lindt Lindor Limited Edition Seasonal Flavor Milk and White Milk Chocolate Truffles.
Irresistibly smooth. see more...

• Is it good ?1 Answers
  • Was not aware this variety existed...how would you describe the f...2 Answers
Lindt Lindor Milk and White Milk Chocolate Truffles
  • "I got some around Easter time and they added so much color to the candy dish, plus milk and white chocolate what's not to love?" in 1 review
Kristy S.
Mmmmmmm! Lindt chocolate is SO delicious! I usually pick these up after holidays when they are on sale because they are a bit pricey but for good reason because the chocolate is smooth and creamy. Not a huge fan of the white chocolate but would never pass on it if offered. Milk & dark chocolate are my favorites and I will buy more in the future, also great to give as a gift!
Devan R.
Watertown, NY
These are the best Lindt Truffle flavor! I enjoy them every time they come out at valentines day, easter, and christimas! They can get pricey, but I try to find them right after a holiday to catch the sales and thats when I buy in bulk and put them in the freezer for later! I highly recommend trying white/milk chocolate truffles.
Hope N.
Charlottesvle, VA
I am a HUGE Lindt chocolate fan and these are my favorites of the truffles. They have that nice milk chocolate outer layer you bite into and then a smooth and creamy, rich white chocolate inside. They used to only put these out for the holidays and I'm so happy to see them out in stores regularly now.
Vernonia T.
Symsonia, KY
OMG. These have to be the ultimate chocolates. They melt and are soooo smooth. My husband liked them so much he put on in his pocket at our family Christmas party. When we got home, it was melted. So don't do that. This just shows how easily they with very little heat. (Not saying he isn't hot.}
Kyleigh W.
These are my favorite type of truffles! I got some for my birthday one year and I have repurchased them since. I enjoy the regular ones too, but these ones are so much better! As well as the dove chocolate, I like getting these when I want to treat myself.
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
Lindt Lindor Milk and White Chocolate Truffles are decadent. The price is a bit more than other chocolates, but worth it. The flavor is very smooth and wonderful. The price is right on for such a good quality product. I would recommend to others.
Allison I.
Louisville, KY
So delicious and melt in your mouth goodness! I'm a huge white chocolate fan, and my mom gets me a bag of these for Easter every year. It's my favorite part of me Easter basket (yes, I'm 35 and still get an Easter basket. My mom rocks.).
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
Lindt Lindor truffles melt in your mouth! These are not the type of candy you can aimlessly snack on while watching T.V. You should simply enjoy it while reading a book or sitting outside and just thinking. Great treat!
Lindy A.
Villa Rica, GA
My favorite chocolate! It is my go to when I need something sweet. I buy this about once a week. I usually buy them at target. I do think they can be on the pricey side. But t is worth it and I will be buying again
Rachel S.
Philadelphia, PA
They call them truffles but I just call them melt in your mouth deliciousness. Firm chocolate outside, soft creamy chocolate on the outside. And the flavor is spectacular.
Cathy H.
Was not aware this variety existed...how would you describe the flavor? Never seen in stores.
Leyan A.