Lindt Lindor Milk and White Milk Chocolate Truffles uploaded by Whitney G.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt lindor milk and white milk chocolate truffles 6 oz

Whitney G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It's good that one or two are enough to satisfy my sweet tooth because they are super fatty! They don't taste like your typical chocolate candy, the taste is a bit elevated. They come in an array of flavors too! Warning: If bitten into while warm they will shoot chocolate!
Cecilia A.
Omg if you've never tried lindor truffles I have to warn you THEY'RE UNBELIEVABLY ADDICTING!!! You can't just have one or two~ they're so full of flavor . They're filled with chocolatey goodness and are the perfect thing to offer your guests at any dinner party
Ivy S.
Kansas
Their chocolates are amazing and make you feel like you're a superstar! They are kind of on the pricey side but totally worth it! Way better than Hershey's chocolate! I recommend 100%! Do try the chocolates!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
These are guilty good! I don't always eat sweets but when I do I treat myself to Lindt's chocolate truffles. Sometimes if I'm feeling generous I'll share but that doesn't happen very often. Perfect bite size sweetness to satisfy any craving.
Kathy J.
Indianapolis, IN
This chocolate is so smooth. One of the best chocolates I've ever had. It's just a pleasure to bite into this bite size heaven and get that smooth filling of chocolate as inside and out.
Kristy S.
Mmmmmmm! Lindt chocolate is SO delicious! I usually pick these up after holidays when they are on sale because they are a bit pricey but for good reason because the chocolate is smooth and creamy. Not a huge fan of the white chocolate but would never pass on it if offered. Milk & dark chocolate are my favorites and I will buy more in the future, also great to give as a gift!
Vanessa W.
Kingsland, GA
Lindt truffles. Is there really a comparison? Absolutely devine and delicious truffles. So yummy and creamy. Nice and rich and not overly sweet. My husband doesn't have a sweet tooth or care for candy but he is a sucker for some Lindt truffles. It's the only candy, chocolate or sweet for that matter to ever get excited about!
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
This is my FAVORITE Lindor Truffle because it combines both white and milk chocolate. I love to hold these in my hand until they warm just a little and become soft. The inside flows like a river from the shell when you pop it into your mouth. This is my sinful, secret desire!!!!
Devan R.
Watertown, NY
These are the best Lindt Truffle flavor! I enjoy them every time they come out at valentines day, easter, and christimas! They can get pricey, but I try to find them right after a holiday to catch the sales and thats when I buy in bulk and put them in the freezer for later! I highly recommend trying white/milk chocolate truffles.
Jennifer J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG these are delicious. I absolutely love their chocolates. It's like little pieces of heaven melting into velvety smooth chocolate goodness. I have to say these are my 2nd favorite kind, very close to a tie, right behind the all white chocolate ones. YUM! My 2 oldest and I fight over them lol!
Cathy H.
Was not aware this variety existed...how would you describe the flavor? Never seen in stores.
Leyan A.