BY LINDT

Discover the Lindor Truffle Smooth, Melting, Luscious When You Break Its Shell, Lindor Starts to Melt so Will You Each Tube Contains 20 Individually Wrapped Lindor Truffle Kosher This gift is sure to delight! It features a festive tree design, finished with a ribbon and filled with milk chocolate, white chocolate and dark chocolate Lindor truffles. ForSeasonal gifting, Token gifting, Stocking stuffers. see more...

Leigh R.
So these are good but not great. The white chocolate is my mom's favorite but I find it entirely too sweet. I much prefer the dark chocolate. The chocolate shell is nice. Not too hard to bite in half and the creamy interior is pretty good. I would consider this a traditional truffle but it's good for a box store chocolate.
Louella G.
Fairfield, ME
These tubes are fun to give and to receive! I love to get them as filler gifts during the holidays and they seem to be a good price for what you get. I get these at the Lindt factory outlet store. I don't get Lindt truffles very often so when I do get them I tend to savor the moment.
Lindsay H.
Grand Junction, CO
This is a Christmas gift that basically everyone can enjoy. The classic Lindt chocolate flavor scant be beat. It's the creamiest, smoothst chocolate out there. And the cute Christmas packaging had me sold. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great gift idea.
Irrespirable creamy luxurious chocolate that melts in your mouth and makes any bad day go good once the chocolate melts in your mouth.
Great for Xmas presents too.
Taste superb with a glass of champagne also and guests' love this range! A must buy!
jessica b.
Can you say YUM? I received this as a holiday treat from a coworker.... the assorted flavors absolutely made my day (and totally gave me a choice when deciding which flavor I felt like indulging in!).
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
One of the best chocolates I have ever had!! They are so creamy and just MELT in your mouth! They are so rich and creamy they are to be almost enjoyed.
Olivia C.
Barberton, OH
I think this is really cute personally. I like the packaging and the chocolate is really good itself and I love that you get a variety in there too.
Sheyla G.
Lancaster, CA
I got these for Christmas and I tried to save them the entire year. Very good chocolate but very addictive ounce you eat one you just can't stopb
Ramona F.
Creamy chocolate and love the variety! 1 piece of chocolate is all you need to be satisfied. Love to give as gifts at the holidays
Christina A.
A delicious verity of milk, dark, and white chocolate. Creamy melt in your mouth smooth chocolate. Love this assortment.