BY LINDT

Celebrate the Abundance of the Season with a Chocolate Gift from Lindt This gift tower from Lindt will be the center of attention anywhere it s delivered. Three elegant boxes are stacked and finished with a ribbon and bow and contain 130 assorted Lindor truffles. Sure to generate sweet memories long after the truffles are gone. Flavors will include: milk, dark, white, extra dark and peanut butter. Discover the Lindor truffle. Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break its shell, Lindor starts to melt and so will you. see more...

Pamela C.
This is the ultimate gift for those that are in love with lindt chocolate. The flavor is rich and the quality is superb. These little gems fill you up quickly, so there are more than plenty to go around. I bought this item at the Lindt store at an outlet and even got an in store coupon during my visit! It was well worth the price :)
Rebecca Y.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a gift of happiness and love. The gift to those whom you truly love, or maybe you just show some self love and give it to yourself. If you are a parent, I suggest hiding this in your closet or the laundry room (we all know the children won't look there) . Each bite is so smooth and creamy and truly delectable. A total win!
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
I love Lindt gift towers! I usually buy one a break the towers down as holiday gifts. Everyone on my list loves chocolate but most are also very conscious of the amount of sweets they consume so these towers offer great options for giving a amazing gift with out causing he receiver to over due it! And the chocolate tastes amazing!
Desiree G.
Monrovia, CA
I personally would love this from a loved one because these chocolates are so good they are very silky and melt on your tongue very nicely what makes me love this brand is that I tend to hate dark chocolate but the dark chocolate even they extra dark chocolate taste so good.
Amanda W.
Ok so these are delicious. they literally melt in your mouth. I cut them up and put them in my ice cream! My all time favorite lindt product though is the easter tiome chocolate bunny. in general, lindt is not a cheap product but you get what you pay for hinestly. I love it!
Daisey V.
Salinas, CA
This has always been my favorite to give to my family! At least 1 for every family, and I have a huge Family! And they all love chocolate! So it's worth buying! The chocolate and different flavors are amazing! I totes recommend
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I got this as a Xmas gift & I was soooo happy to receive all chocolate! My favorite are the dark chocolate truffles but the milk are good too. I shared this with my coworkers & friends & gave the little boxes away as well.
Lexi M.
Perfect Holliday gift for the winter. pretty packing and very very much chocolate. nice smooth creamy chocolate, I could eat it all day everyday. it's the best chocolate I have ever eaten. I will definitely buy again.
Kayla B.
Lindt chocolate has always been one of my favorites. It's so smooth and creamy, and even though it's a little pricey for chocolate, I love splurging every once and a while!
Gina B.
Palm Bay, FL
This is a great product. I got this as a gift one year. Not only is each box filled with your favorite chocolates, but the boxes are beautiful and make great decorations.