BY LINDT

Celebrate the Abundance of the Season with a Chocolate Gift from Lindt The Lindor Holiday Gable Box holds 50 delightfully delicious assorted Lindor truffles: milk, white, dark, extra dark, peanut butter, hazelnut, coffee and stracciatella. Sure to generate sweet memories long after the Lindor truffles are gone. Discover the Lindor truffle. Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break its shell, Lindor starts to melt and so will you. see more...

• I wounder if they have a store u can order these all year round ? 1 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
North Fort Myers, FL
Adorable wrapping, great price, and out of this world taste! Quality chocolate craftsmanship with Lindt Lindor chocolates. They melt in your mouth and give you that chocolate fix you are craving any time of the day. I really enjoy Lindt because they go the extra mile when making their chocolates, and I can taste the difference!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Coral Springs, FL
Every time I find this under my tree, I am a happy camper. Not just because this is chocolate, but because it's LINDT! AND it's assorted, which is delicious and convenient. I love these packs because they have a bunch of different ones to fit your mood. Although they are expensive, they are worth it for the quality.
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
I love this bag of chocolate. Not just because it tastes so good its awesome to have around during the holiday season. I buy it every holiday season and love chocolate and the flavors inside this bag. I also enjoy giving them to people as gift for hosting parties. :)
Vicky D.
Vicky D.
Bardwell, KY
Lindt is he best tasting chocolate you can buy! I love this gift bag because it has a variety of favors, the dark chocolate is the best. The chocolate is so smooth and you won't find better flavor anywhere. This chocolate makes any occasion a special one.
Kiah G.
Kiah G.
I know this is technically supposed to be used as a gift, but I love chocolate so I got it for myself. Each truffle is amazingly smooth and yummy. I really want to try and make cupcakes with these.
Nadiya C.
Nadiya C.
The perfect combination of chocolates and my absolute favorite stocking stuffer for the holidays. Their smooth texture makes for a perfect sweet treat.
Lyrics R.
Lyrics R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Lindt's creativity! They have so many products and they chocolate tastes rich. I received this once after Christmas and it was delicious.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I love to give these as gifts to my coworkers, since everybody loves them. I always snag a couple for myself too! #treatyoself
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Ortonville, MI
Great thing to buy at the holidays. Either to give as a gift or just have on hand. Costco always has them at a good price.
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Oakdale, CA
Wonderful perfect little chocolate great rich flavors a little pricey at most places but worth the extra couple bucks
JURISSA F.
JURISSA F.
Goldenrod, FL
I wounder if they have a store u can order these all year round ?