Lindt Lindor Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Truffles uploaded by Cheyenne W.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A delicate milk chocolate shell with hazelnut slivers enrobes an irresistibly smooth milk chocolate center. Each display box contains 120 individually wrapped Lindor truffles. Discover the LINDOR truffle. Smooth melting luscious. When you break its shell LINDOR starts to melt and so will you. Count - 120 Item Weight - 3.18 lbs.

• Esta sabor esta rico???? A que sabe???5 Answers
  • What are the other flavors of this product? 5 Answers
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lindt does it again. These hazelnut truffles are SO hard to find unless I order them directly off the website but they are SO worth it. So so good. Hazelnuts is infused in the crunchy Chocolate layer outside and inside a delicious smooth chocolate hazelnut mix. Give me more!
jessica s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good it’s hard to not eat a whole bag. They smell and taste amazing! I love how their truffles are crunchy on the outside but have a smooth, melt-in-your-mouth crème interior. I only buy chocolate from Lindt because I wouldn’t want any other chocolate.
Sierra R.
Modesto
This is my favorite chocolate to get. I love it! I wish they carried it at more places.. I usually only find them at certain stores at certain times. At least they’re not too expensive. Extremely delicious 🤤
Monica L.
I love the creamy center of these chocolate truffles; however, there could be a stronger hazelnut flavor as it kind of just tastes like the milk chocolate flavor.
Hanna S.
Rochester, NY
I could literally eat a million of these things, lindor truffles are probably in my top 3 favorite chocolate brands I could eat them all day long and never get sick of them. They are so creamy and smooth and delicious!!!
Cheyenne W.
Columbus, GA
I don't care for milk chocolate, but when I saw these I had to get them. I love hazelnut! These are crunchy and creamy all in one! Lindt Lindor Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Truffles
krenare b.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lindt hazelnut milk chocolate truffles are so good with coffee. U usually eat one with my morning coffee. It tastes delicious and yummy. It is just a perfect sweet for anyone who craves something sweet. It a good price for it and you can buy it at rite aid. I recommend this to anyone to try it.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
I love all of Lindt Lindor Truffles, but the hazelnut is by far my favorite. So creamy and yummy, with the perfect amount of hazelnut flavor. I just wish it were more readily available, seems like its the hardest to find in stores. I've only been able to find it in the variety packs.
Ashley T.
Marion , IN
These are so good oh my goodness I love you so the treat for me and I love the chocolate that's about it mixture of delicious chocolate and not perfect amount of crunch that I'm looking for a snack and I think most people would enjoy it
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Lindt chocolates are to die for! The hard (yet easy to bite into) outer shell, and when your teeth break through the shell there is the soft gooey middle. Omg, now my mouth is watering. They make several different flavors and ive tried them all (I think) and i cant even explain how delicious they are. TRY THEM!
Abril C.
Mesa, AZ
Esta sabor esta rico???? A que sabe???
Kaitlyn S.
Manheim
What are the other flavors of this product?