Add a Photo

#427 in Chocolate
krenare b.
krenare b.
Columbus, Ohio

Lindt hazelnut milk chocolate truffles are so good with coffee. U usually eat one with my morning coffee. It tastes delicious and yummy. It is just a perfect sweet for anyone who craves something sweet. It a good price for it and you can buy it at rite aid. I recommend this to anyone to try it.
Marlena B.
Marlena B.
Attalla , Al

Lindt chocolate will always shut out any competition! My favorite chocolate hands down....then they throw hazelnut in the mix! I have only tried the hazelnut flavor a handful of times (Sadly, these gems are a tough find in Alabama!) and it is my favorite type of Lindt without a doubt.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI

I love all of Lindt Lindor Truffles, but the hazelnut is by far my favorite. So creamy and yummy, with the perfect amount of hazelnut flavor. I just wish it were more readily available, seems like its the hardest to find in stores. I've only been able to find it in the variety packs.
Leonie W.
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA

You really can't go wrong with Lindt truffles let's face it but the hazelnut are absolutely amazing! I absolutely love the creamy center and the hazelnuts just add a bit more texture and of course a yummy taste. Definitely going to have to get some more!
Ana B.
Ana B.
Philadelphia, PA

Delicious, beautifully wrapped truffles. The chocolate is rich, smooth, and creamy while the hazelnut brings together a delightful experience. The outside is made of slightly harder chocolate and the center is a soft, creamy center. Absolutely love them!
Keely F.
Keely F.

These are amazing. I love hazelnuts in chocolate. The softer chocolate in the middle is rich and delicious while the harder outer shell is creamy and melts in your mouth. I definitely recommend to all the other chocoholics out there. Yummy!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN

These are so good oh my goodness I love you so the treat for me and I love the chocolate that's about it mixture of delicious chocolate and not perfect amount of crunch that I'm looking for a snack and I think most people would enjoy it
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

My all time favorite chocolate from Lindt. You can find them easily. I love giving these for Christmas gifts. The milk chocolate melts in your mouth and I love the little touch of hazelnut that you get when you bite into the center.
Omg these chocolate are one of my weaknesses the hazelnut or the peanut butter are to die for definitely will cure your chocolate craving anytime i love them warm the best way to eat them defenetly try them yoy wont regret it
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH

I think I'm one of the few people that doesn't like truffles. I've tried these many times and still don't enjoy the flavor. These can be bought pretty much everywhere but are a bit on the expensive side.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Lynchburg, VA

What are the other flavors of this product?
Abril C.
Abril C.
Mesa , Az

Esta sabor esta rico???? A que sabe???

Join Now