BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Make Someone s Birthday Even More Special with the Gift of Lindor Truffles The Happy Birthday box is filled with 50 assorted Lindor truffles in milk, dark, white, extra dark and caramel. Discover the Lindor truffle. Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break its shell, Lindor starts to melt and so will you. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste. We call it Chocolate Beyond Compare.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
jo r.
If you haven't tried Lindt this is the package to try.It gives you a great variety of flavors of the truffles and at a great value. The pack is great because it gives you several to try and I now know my favorites. I would definitely recommend this to friends.
Michelle C.
I don't get these too often only on special occasions and they are Devine. The soft flavor in the middle literally melts in your mouth. Rich sweet so many flavors too. So there is something for anyone who likes chocolates.
Shelby K.
There are so many different kinds of flavors and this birthday pack gives you a taste of each of them. It is a little more expensive then other chocolate brands but it is defiantly worth the price! Lindt Lindor Chocolate is rich in flavor, and taste AMAZING
Jessica A.
Lilburn, GA
These make a great gift! I first discovered it when I was given this as a birthday gift. The truffles have such a rich flavor and texture. They taste indulgent but are surprisingly affordable. I like that I can pick them up at Target or Walmart.
Allie M.
Oshkosh, Wi
Hands down the best chocolate ever when compared to other store brands! It is more expensive but it's worth the extra couple of dollars to get something that just melts in your mouth. Anyone would be lucky to get this as a birthday present
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Super delicious chocolate for a birthday present? Why not? I love Lindt chocolates, they're perfectly creamy and this comes in a beautiful package, perfect for a casual gift or a hostess gift.
Evelyn S.
Kirkland , WA
These are my absolute favorite chocolates ever!!!! I love them!!!! Totally obsessed. I keep some on the shelf and some in the fridge for overly hot days. They simply melt in your mouth. Nothing compares in my book 😍
Lynette D.
Russellville, AR
Great gift to get somebody you love and appreciate! This is a go to when I can't decide what to get someone I just run to the store and gran this. Yummy chocolate and always packaging is beautiful.
Doyle H.
Rexburg, ID
Lindt is chocolate, if you have never had Lindt Chocolate before I would strongly urge you to go out now and try some. This Birthday box makes a great gift that isn't too pricey and yet is something they are going to love.
Misty M.
Cartersville, VA
Received these as a gift! Love these little round chocolate balls of goodness! The multiple flavors make it oh so much better. These are my I'm not sharing it candy!