BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Discover the Lindor Truffle Smooth, Melting, Luscious When You Break Its Shell, Lindor Starts to Melt so Will You Each Bag Holds 45 Individually Wrapped Lindor Truffles Our seasonal limited-edition Lindor Extra Dark Chocolate Peppermint truffle. A delicate extra dark shell and an irresistibly smooth dark peppermint truffle filling. Self Consumption, Candy Dishes, Breakroom, Meetings, Gifting see more...

Blerta X.
Lind does a good job in making chocolate. I have tried most of lind chocolate and i keep coming back to this one. Its very creamy snd tastes so good. Bought this at target. I would recommend this to chocolate lovers.
Becky H.
These are amazing, like all of the Lindt truffles. They are smooth, rich l, and creamy, and are by far more superior than most chocolate brands. This particular flavor is very good, although I would have preferred if they had a bit
More peppermint in them. I like an insane amount of peppermint, however, so I am not saying that they didn't put enough. They are very good, and make wonderful stocking-stuffers.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Lindt truffles is creamy and sweet but not too sweet. The only wish I have is that this limited edition was also available in milk chocolate. Dark chocolate is better for you and it does taste delicious I just prefer milk chocolate. The mint flavor was a nice touch not to much or too little.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
I used the work for a Lindt store and would recommend practically everything there. I don't work for them anymore - but I still love their chocolate and this flavor came out since I left. The dark chocolate is a great flavor and peppermint puts me in a good holiday mood. yum
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
Lindt chocolates are very creamy. I like the dark chocolate variety, but didn't care too much for the peppermint flavor. I thought it took away from the chocolate flavor. I also think these chocolates are overpriced for the amount of chocolate you get.
renee w.
Tyler, TX
Best chocolates out there!! I love anything minty and these were the best! I'm not a fan of dark chocolate but the mint made me completely forget the dark chcolate taste
Almas A.
Owings Mills, MD
I really tried to like these chocolate since I'm a big fan of this brand but I guess the peppermint flavor mixed with chocolate didn't do much for me.
Veronica R.
East Hartford , Ct
Anything of this brand is worth having! Especially these chocolates! They melt in your mouth they are so creamy!
Lela M.
I used to eat tons of these as a kid. One after the other something about the mixture that sent me over the edge.
Melinda P.
Anything Lindor is a fave in our house. These are fantastic but difficult to find.