Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz

by Lindt

Enjoy a premium chocolate experience with perfectly balanced Lindt LINDOR Dark Chocolate Truffles. Share the luxury of LINDOR truffles with friends, family, coworkers, clients, or enjoy one in a moment all to yourself. Try pairing them with a hot mug of coffee for the perfect after-dinner indulgence. Dark chocolate lovers will appreciate the masterful artistry behind every single Lindt LINDOR truffle. With unmatched skill and passion, Lindt has been creating fine chocolate beyond compare since 1845. When you bite into a LINDOR Dark chocolate truffle, you experience the rich heritage and expert craftsmanship that is distinctly Lindt.

Are these really bitter? I like dark chocolate but only if they're not too bitter..
do you like dark or milk chocolate better?
How bitter is this Truffle Dark Chocolate? Scale of 1 to 10, 1 being lowest and 10 being highest.
Start your review of Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz!
Lillian S.
San Jacinto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz uploaded by Lillian S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I normally don’t like dark chocolate because of, how bitter it can taste. Lindt Lindor Dark chocolate truffles are a perfect amount of sweetness, it’s smooth and the creamy inside gives you that gourmet chocolate experience. I’d recommend for anyone to taste these chocolate truffles by Lindt Lindor.
Shaye G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz uploaded by Shaye G.
Purchased at: Kroger
Melt in your mouth perfection! I love Lindt chocolates, especially the dark chocolate! 💋
Jeimy M.
York , ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz uploaded by Jeimy M.
Purchased at: Target
This is my last chocolate of my bag 😒 haha I love this brand of chocolates and always I try dark maybe the next time I would like to buy another kind of this brand but this is sweet and delicious 🤤 I love it!
Prema N.
Morrisville, NC
Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz uploaded by Prema N.
This is a delicate chocolate. It is so smooth and rich in your mouth. It feels like a lot of money. However, a complaint I have is that it kind of gets to be intolerable after eating one or two, because f how rich it is. It will last fof a long time though! I have my favorites but others may not agree with me
Cameron D.
Roanoke, VA
Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz uploaded by Cameron D.
Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz uploaded by Cameron D.
I tried Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles for the first time during the holidays. I was immediately surprised and pleased by the flavor and creaminess of these balls of goodness. I have loved the Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles for years now and was not sure if the dark flavor would be as good. They are delicious, creamy, smooth and addictive also! If you love chocolate and especially dark chocolate I highly recommend these candies in the blue bag!!Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz
Jazmin D.
Hayward, CA
Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz uploaded by Jazmin D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg these are the best! I love dark chocolate, and these are my favorite. They are not so strong but they are also a very good taste. They are soft from the inside and I would totally recommend these chocolates.
Kieren G.
Rogue River, OR
My favorite guilty pleasure! So rich and creamy. These are so much better than any other dark chocolates I've tried.
abbie C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles 5.1 oz uploaded by abbie C.
Purchased at: Target
I had to stop myself from almost eating the entire bag of these chocolate truffles. I bough these at Target for $4.79. They taste amazing! The price though not really worth it. You get about 13 truffles per bag based off the serving size which is not very many. Although that does not alter my rating due to the fact this was a small purchase for my self-care day. However, Lindt’s truffles are amazing and great for those days you just crave chocolate.
Erika L.
I would buy these again. I love dark chocolate. These were not overly bitter. They have a rich dark chocolate shell. The inside is smooth dark chocolate. They are a great "pick me up" treat.
Sarah P.
Washington, DC
As someone with a passion for rich, full-tasting chocolate, this is one of my main guilty pleasures. I can't eat more than one or two at a time, so I save them for special occasions. I also love giving Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles as gifts, because I know whoever receives them will appreciate the quality of the chocolates.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...