BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Perfectly balanced dark chocolate offers a deeply indulgent premium chocolate experience. A delicate dark chocolate shell enrobes an irresistibly smooth dark chocolate center.

• I likess thiss2 Answers
  • Are these really bitter? I like dark chocolate but only i...2 Answers
  • How bitter is this Truffle Dark Chocolate? Scale of 1 to...3 Answers
Ashley K.
WETUMPKA, AL
yessss omggg! these are my favorite. although pricey and I never buy them but MM truffles in itself is amazing and I love when you get the middle melted just right and then you crunch the outside with the middle coming out. it's definitely the right taste and just delicious. I can't say anything more than just how good these are.
Carrie C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It says these have been discontinued, but i bought some today? I really really love these so i hope the dont stop selling them! I love dark chocolate and this is a nice soft outside shell with a really creamy chocolate center. The dark chocolate is really nice and doesn't have a storng bitterness to it. I had to stop myself from eatging the whole bag! So good
Adara B.
Mebane, NC
It’s a party in my mouth!! I love the shape! Once you bite into this ball the dark chocolate comes running out (if it’s been in a warm environment). It’s so smooth and easy to swallow. Not bitter and not too sweet! Best chocolate I’ve ever had! I am constantly buying this particular brand!!!
Maran D.
Millerton , PA
These are amazing, there are no other words to explain it. I could eat a whole bag of these it just one sitting. Compared to other brands they are more creamy and indulgent than other types of chocolate and I would recommend these to anyone!
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
OMG. These are some of my FAVORITE individually wrapped dark chocolates. The
inside of them is soo silky and just melts in your mouth. They're so
rich and satisfying! They can be found EVERYWHERE which is soo nice and
convenient for when that craving hits.
Allie L.
Towson, MD
I keep these delicious truffles in my cabinet at all times. The hard exterior and soft creamy interior make for a delicious bite. They are individually wrapped and great for on the go snacks as well for the movie theater too.
Aurora A.
These are my favorite chocolates and it is so hard to not eat them all in one sitting! You can buy them at a CVS and supermarket so they are always around! They are delicious and I highly recommend them to chocolate lovers!!
Elizabeth S.
Charleston, SC
I love these chocolates so much. They are the perfect size. I got these as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend. The chocolate is the perfect balance of butter dark and sweet. The middle is so smooth and creamy
Kristen P.
This is a great medium priced chocolate. I love the individual packaging. This is a little ball of heaven with the harder outer shell and the smoother chocolate center. I could eat a whole bag in a day.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt truffles are some of my favorite treats. I am a lover of most quality chocolate, so these were a no brainer! This is a fairly mild dark chocolate, but still lacks the sweetness of milk chocolate. The center is very smooth and creamy, but not gushy. Careful keeping these anywhere they might melt and don’t refrigerate them or the center becomes hard. They are a bit pricey, but if you can find them on sale be sure to try them.
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
What is your favorite Lindt Lindor Truffles?
C U.
Troy, OH
Do these appear more smooth and creamy or more dull and harder to chew
Cheyenne B.
How are these??
Katie F.
Is this chocolate bitter?
Beth W.
North Wales
Wwwww, this looks delicious does anybody know where I can get some? (I'm from the UK)

Kohl's