BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Perfectly balanced dark chocolate offers a deeply indulgent premium chocolate experience. A delicate dark chocolate shell enrobes an irresistibly smooth dark chocolate center.

• I likess thiss2 Answers
  • Are these really bitter? I like dark chocolate but only i...2 Answers
  • How bitter is this Truffle Dark Chocolate? Scale of 1 to...3 Answers
Ashley K.
WETUMPKA, AL
yessss omggg! these are my favorite. although pricey and I never buy them but MM truffles in itself is amazing and I love when you get the middle melted just right and then you crunch the outside with the middle coming out. it's definitely the right taste and just delicious. I can't say anything more than just how good these are.
Etta R.
Chesapeake
I’ve never been a huge fan of dark chocolate, but this brand has an odd taste to it always. It’s almost as if the chocolate has been stored near another very pungently smelling candy. They chocolate is very cream but the taste defers me from purchasing this chocolate again.
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
I adore these dark chocolate truffles. They are my favorite. The hard outside chocolate is delicious and the creamy inside is also awesome. I can go to just about any store and find them! They also are a great size, I just pop them in my mouth. Yum!! Great price too.
Adara B.
It’s a party in my mouth!! I love the shape! Once you bite into this ball the dark chocolate comes running out (if it’s been in a warm environment). It’s so smooth and easy to swallow. Not bitter and not too sweet! Best chocolate I’ve ever had! I am constantly buying this particular brand!!!
Anna P.
Boston, MA
These truffles. Yum. The dark chocolate is amazingly creamy and satisfying! I don’t know how they do it, but the centers of these truffles are soft and smooth while the outside holds a round shape. Anytime I get these I am so excited; they’re delicious!! Warning that they are addicting!
Maran D.
Millerton , PA
These are amazing, there are no other words to explain it. I could eat a whole bag of these it just one sitting. Compared to other brands they are more creamy and indulgent than other types of chocolate and I would recommend these to anyone!
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG. These are some of my FAVORITE individually wrapped dark chocolates. The
inside of them is soo silky and just melts in your mouth. They're so
rich and satisfying! They can be found EVERYWHERE which is soo nice and
convenient for when that craving hits.
Alyssa H.
Omg these are my favorite candies! And the dark chocolate is the best! They have a solid outside with a creamy inside that just melts in ur mouth. After trying these i cant eat any other chocolate anymore nothing compares to these in my opinion. They have alot of good flavors tho dark chocolate is my absolute favorite. The only negative is that they are a bit pricey for candy, but at the same time its worth it. Thats the only reason i give them 4 stars is because they are pricey.
Kendra L.
Fort Lauderdale
So yummy! And addicting. I’m not sure what the percentage of dark chocolate these are, but they are yummy nonetheless. I do try to eat dark chocolate with a percentage of at least over 75%. The gooey chocolate is my fav part though
Allie L.
Hockessin, DE
I keep these delicious truffles in my cabinet at all times. The hard exterior and soft creamy interior make for a delicious bite. They are individually wrapped and great for on the go snacks as well for the movie theater too.
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
What is your favorite Lindt Lindor Truffles?
C U.
Troy, OH
Do these appear more smooth and creamy or more dull and harder to chew
Cheyenne B.
How are these??
Carol O.
Nampa, ID
Do the dk chocolate ones come in any flavors like their other chocolates?
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
How bitter is this Truffle Dark Chocolate? Scale of 1 to 10, 1 being lowest and 10 being highest.