BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Perfectly balanced dark chocolate offers a deeply indulgent premium chocolate experience. A delicate dark chocolate shell enrobes an irresistibly smooth dark chocolate center.

• I likess thiss2 Answers
  • Are these really bitter? I like dark chocolate but only i...2 Answers
  • How bitter is this Truffle Dark Chocolate? Scale of 1 to...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley K.
Wetumpka, AL
yessss omggg! these are my favorite. although pricey and I never buy them but MM truffles in itself is amazing and I love when you get the middle melted just right and then you crunch the outside with the middle coming out. it's definitely the right taste and just delicious. I can't say anything more than just how good these are.
Jess R.
Providence
These are my guilty pleasure when I want something super rich and chocolatey. I’m a big dark chocolate fan and these hit the spot. I can just have one when I’m having a craving and it is definitely enough. I love the way they melt in your mouth and the way the outer chocolate shell is a little crisp. So good!
Adara B.
It’s a party in my mouth!! I love the shape! Once you bite into this ball the dark chocolate comes running out (if it’s been in a warm environment). It’s so smooth and easy to swallow. Not bitter and not too sweet! Best chocolate I’ve ever had! I am constantly buying this particular brand!!!
Maran D.
Millerton , PA
These are amazing, there are no other words to explain it. I could eat a whole bag of these it just one sitting. Compared to other brands they are more creamy and indulgent than other types of chocolate and I would recommend these to anyone!
Marisa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG. These are some of my FAVORITE individually wrapped dark chocolates. The
inside of them is soo silky and just melts in your mouth. They're so
rich and satisfying! They can be found EVERYWHERE which is soo nice and
convenient for when that craving hits.
Molly P.
I could eat these everyday. They have a wonderful dark chocolate shell with a creamy truffle center. They are good value for the taste. You definitely get what you pay for with these truffles. Definitely will continue to purchase!
Allie L.
Towson, MD
I keep these delicious truffles in my cabinet at all times. The hard exterior and soft creamy interior make for a delicious bite. They are individually wrapped and great for on the go snacks as well for the movie theater too.
Aurora A.
These are my favorite chocolates and it is so hard to not eat them all in one sitting! You can buy them at a CVS and supermarket so they are always around! They are delicious and I highly recommend them to chocolate lovers!!
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
These are great! The filling is smooth and creamy with the outer shell having a nice snap when bitten into. They are wonderfully priced and will continue to get these. I’m always on the look out for this little blue bag!
Elizabeth S.
MYRTLE BEACH
I love these chocolates so much. They are the perfect size. I got these as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend. The chocolate is the perfect balance of butter dark and sweet. The middle is so smooth and creamy
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
What is your favorite Lindt Lindor Truffles?
C U.
Troy, OH
Do these appear more smooth and creamy or more dull and harder to chew
Cheyenne B.
How are these??
Carol O.
Nampa, ID
Do the dk chocolate ones come in any flavors like their other chocolates?
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
How bitter is this Truffle Dark Chocolate? Scale of 1 to 10, 1 being lowest and 10 being highest.