BY LINDT

Irresistibly Smooth Easy to Display. Do You Dream in Chocolate? Then discover LINDOR and enjoy a moment that is yours: When you break LINDOR s delicate chocolate shell, the irresistibly smooth filling starts to melt, gently caressing all your senses and taking you to a place where chocolate dreams come true. Quality Guarantee Chocoladefabriken Lindt & Sprungli Ag Kilcherg / Switzerland Lindt & Sprungli Master Swiss Chocolatier Since 1845 60 - 0.42 oz Pieces ~ Total Net Wt 25.4 oz. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
  • "A medium-soft outer shell with a soft, smooth, luscious center - it's the perfect little treat." in 3 reviews
  • "My new found favorite chocolate, I love biting into them and there is an AMAZING chocolate mousse on the thin hard shell." in 3 reviews
  • "I am not a huge fan of dark chocolate but this candy is amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "These truffles are my favorite of them all along side the salty ones as well as the peanut butter ones." in 1 review
  • "Especially for those who are looking for natural ingredients." in 1 review
Virginia M.
Pickens
I love these! the smooth chocolate surrounding the creamy center is divine. I have no self control and only allow myself to buy them one truffle at a time so that i don't eat 20 on the way home. I highly recommend them. They are also a great gift. Everyone loves them!
Ivy W.
Athens
If you are looking for a creamy, dark chocolate......look no further. The hard outer shell and creamy center are wonderful. Though I little bit more pricy than other brands, it's totally worth it.
Lydia M.
These are amazing! Their creamy texture and their rich dark chocolate flavor make for the perfect little sweet treat. They are a little pricey, but are definitely worth it to treat yourself to something sweet and delicious! You must like dark chocolate!
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are decadent and dangerous to have around if you're a chocoholic like me! I could eat the whole bag lol so instead, I only buy them one at a time when I'm at the checkout counter somewhere for just a little treat that you don't have to feel guilty about!
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
I love Lindt! I eat them all of the time and they are my favorite indulgent snack. They are affordable and super enjoyable if you like dark chocolate. they always taste really good and I will continue to repurchase them.
Elizabeth  E.
Hanford, CA
It's terrible...but I could totally sit down and eat an entire bag of these in less than an hour. It's a little bit more expensive than what I would normally pay for chocolates but I can tell you right now, it's definitely worth it. The outer layer is pretty average, just a yummy dark chocolate shell; but when you bite through that, the inner layer is waiting for you. The inner layer is a sweet and creamy, ultra smooth, melt in your mouth, dark chocolate that leaves you feeling like you just ate a little piece of heaven. This chocolate is the kind you have to try at least once in your life.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Lindt makes some of the best chocolate out there. Their products are more expensive than your average drug store candy bar, but the quality is worth it. The truffles are particularly tasty with very smooth chocolate and fillings. Dark chocolate is one of my favorites. It's rich and melts in your mouth. If you like chocolate and haven't tried Lindt, go get some now.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
So so good! The only bad thing is to watch out not to eat them all at once! They are very tasty and the middle of it is one of the best parts of it! They have different versions such as milk chocolate, white chocolate dark chocolate and other versions! They always have a ton of them out during the holidays. They make a really great gift (the set of them) hard to just eat one. I always have them alone or with tea. Great sweet snack!
Laura L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lindt Dark Chocolate Truffles are a perfect little splurge. They are a little pricey, but they are worth it. The shell is a harder dark chocolate with a creamy chocolate center. Very tasty and rich - you'll only be able to eat a few at a time because they're so rich!
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
This is truly my favorite chocolate treat. I pop the whole thing in my mouth (which is a feat}, and let it sit for at least a minute. When I bite into the melty shell, I find a Silkiness that melts warmly in my mouth. I find a deep dark rich chocolate that mixes with just a hint of salt. It's simply perfect.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
What is your favorite flavor?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Why is it so expensive?
Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI
Does anyone else have the problem of these liquifying in warm weather?
Jennine A.
Annville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who would put this in a ball of cookie dough and try to make a chocolate center cookie with it ?
Belinda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Because they taste so good