BY LINDT

Irresistibly Smooth Easy to Display. Do You Dream in Chocolate? Then discover LINDOR and enjoy a moment that is yours: When you break LINDOR s delicate chocolate shell, the irresistibly smooth filling starts to melt, gently caressing all your senses and taking you to a place where chocolate dreams come true. Quality Guarantee Chocoladefabriken Lindt & Sprungli Ag Kilcherg / Switzerland Lindt & Sprungli Master Swiss Chocolatier Since 1845 60 - 0.42 oz Pieces ~ Total Net Wt 25.4 oz. see more...

• Because they taste so good 3 Answers
  • These are my favorite chocolates ever but we can only find them aro...1 Answers
  • why these are so expensive?1 Answers
Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles
  • "A medium-soft outer shell with a soft, smooth, luscious center - it's the perfect little treat." in 3 reviews
  • "My new found favorite chocolate, I love biting into them and there is an AMAZING chocolate mousse on the thin hard shell." in 3 reviews
  • "I am not a huge fan of dark chocolate but this candy is amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "These truffles are my favorite of them all along side the salty ones as well as the peanut butter ones." in 1 review
  • "Especially for those who are looking for natural ingredients." in 1 review
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
So so good! The only bad thing is to watch out not to eat them all at once! They are very tasty and the middle of it is one of the best parts of it! They have different versions such as milk chocolate, white chocolate dark chocolate and other versions! They always have a ton of them out during the holidays. They make a really great gift (the set of them) hard to just eat one. I always have them alone or with tea. Great sweet snack!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Lindt makes some of the best chocolate out there. Their products are more expensive than your average drug store candy bar, but the quality is worth it. The truffles are particularly tasty with very smooth chocolate and fillings. Dark chocolate is one of my favorites. It's rich and melts in your mouth. If you like chocolate and haven't tried Lindt, go get some now.
Rose C.
Rose C.
I have always been a milk chocolate lover. To me dark chocolate tastes a little too intense and not as sweet. Then I got a bag of Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles for Christmas.Oh my Stars!
Rich smooth chocolate balanced w just the right sweetness! And then I'm told dark chocolate is healthy and recommended in moderation for a healthy heart! I'm hooked!!!!
Moriah N.
Moriah N.
Princeton, MN
Can I just say, I love Lindor Truffles with the dark chocolate as my favorite! I take trips just to go buy chocolate from their stores! They melt in your mouth perfectly and taste good at any time of the day... Probably isn't the best to eat them at 6 A.M. but it's so hard to resist when they are sitting right there!
Betty L M.
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
This is truly my favorite chocolate treat. I pop the whole thing in my mouth (which is a feat}, and let it sit for at least a minute. When I bite into the melty shell, I find a Silkiness that melts warmly in my mouth. I find a deep dark rich chocolate that mixes with just a hint of salt. It's simply perfect.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Lindt has a great selection of beautifully crafted chocolate...it's a great way to treat yourself. Dark chocolate is my favorite candy of all time, and Lindt makes them perfectly. The packaging is fun, too. I love unwrapping these as a late night snack after a hard day!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lindt Dark Chocolate Truffles are a perfect little splurge. They are a little pricey, but they are worth it. The shell is a harder dark chocolate with a creamy chocolate center. Very tasty and rich - you'll only be able to eat a few at a time because they're so rich!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
North Bergen, NJ
These are so smooth and creamy. A decadent treat for any time but perfect to lift you up when you're having a rough day. I also like the white chocolate version with little chocolate chips but I don't recall the name of the truffle flavor.
Amrit Sadhana K.
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland , OR
These are very delicious. The perfect balance of dark and sweet with a creamy center. They are also very reasonably priced for a middle of the road quality chocolate. Great to have around for any holiday or just for a quick sweet treat.
Annville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love all of Lindt chocolates they are so creamy smooth a great tasting. The dark chocolate truffles are my favorite of all I could eat a whole bag of these and not feel a bit guilty. If you haven't tried these I suggest you do .
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
What is your favorite flavor?
Roselyn C.
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Why is it so expensive?
Teiva C.
Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI
Does anyone else have the problem of these liquifying in warm weather?
Annville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who would put this in a ball of cookie dough and try to make a chocolate center cookie with it ?
Belinda B.
Belinda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Because they taste so good