BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Irresistibly Smooth An Assortment of Dark, 60% Extra Dark & Coffee Smooth Melting Lindor® Truffles. Do You Dream in Chocolate? Then discover Lindor and enjoy a moment that is yours:  When you break Lindor s delicate chocolate shell, the irresistibly smooth filling starts to melt, gently caressing all your senses and taking you to a place where chocolate dreams come true. Created by Lindt s Master Chocolatiers. Passion and Love for Chocolate Since 1845.

Annie l.
Hannibal, MO
I like them and I would eat it again it was good and I would recommend it. I like it to much they go fast......
Raya Diamond G.
Abbotsford, BC
I'm a chocoholic and these are perfect when I catch a craving. Also since they're dark chocolate they're not overly sweet so I don't go into a sugar coma after enjoying a few. So creamy & rich & delish
Pam H.
Arlington, Tx
I recently developed a liking for dark chocolate. It is not too sweet but still yummy and Lindt always does chocolate right!
Kari P.
Fredonia, NY
These are delicious. A great gift to give for a low price and high quality. Highly recommended.
Kristin T.
My favorite chocolate to receive for Christmas and Valentine's Day! It is rich and creamy. I have to stop myself from eating the whole bag at once! Great value and many places to get it. Absolutely repurchase worthy!
Bob L.
These arnt personally my fav since I prefer the white chocolate but they are still delicious! I can't stop eating! May be expensive but worth it!
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC
I love love love Lindt, and the truffle assortment is included! Such a great flavor and the perfect size. I get these usually when on sale somewhere. They are a little more expensive than other chocolates but well worth it in my opinion! Everyone should try.
Breahna M.
Russellville, AR
Any kind of Lindt chocolate is great. Amazing flavor and just the right amount. I buy these anywhere I see them. Walmart, Walgreens, T.J. Maxx, etc. They are a little pricey but totally worth the extra dollar. These are perfect to cure your chocolate cravings.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt makes some of the consistently best chocolate truffles. I am such a sucker for Dark Chocolate and these do not disappoint. The hardest part is not eating the whole bag. I can always find them at CVS, usually on sale and super easy to pick up when I am in a chocolate fix.
Sumaiya S.
So milky and yummy I can eat them all so addicting perfect for making Lil gifts in Muggs for Christmas. Also, one of the richest dark chocolate flavours.
Bob L.
What's your favorite lint flavor chocolate?
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
Is this chocolate the best or what?
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What is included in this assortment?
kacterine g.