BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Irresistibly Smooth An Assortment of Dark, 60% Extra Dark & Coffee Smooth Melting Lindor® Truffles. Do You Dream in Chocolate? Then discover Lindor and enjoy a moment that is yours:  When you break Lindor s delicate chocolate shell, the irresistibly smooth filling starts to melt, gently caressing all your senses and taking you to a place where chocolate dreams come true. Created by Lindt s Master Chocolatiers. Passion and Love for Chocolate Since 1845.

Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt makes some of the consistently best chocolate truffles. I am such a sucker for Dark Chocolate and these do not disappoint. The hardest part is not eating the whole bag. I can always find them at CVS, usually on sale and super easy to pick up when I am in a chocolate fix.
ana o.
I bought these for wedding favors for my daughter's wedding. The temps were in the 90's when they arrived, but they were packed so well in cold packaging that none of the pieces were melted, and all were whole and unbroken. There was a fine assortment of flavors with no one flavor predominating. They proved to be a great hit at the reception. Others have noted that the box they arrived in was a white box, not the usual Lindor packaging, but that didn't affect the quality of the truffles at all. I would definitely buy these again if I had another need for party favors.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC
I love love love Lindt, and the truffle assortment is included! Such a great flavor and the perfect size. I get these usually when on sale somewhere. They are a little more expensive than other chocolates but well worth it in my opinion! Everyone should try.
Breahna M.
Russellville, AR
Any kind of Lindt chocolate is great. Amazing flavor and just the right amount. I buy these anywhere I see them. Walmart, Walgreens, T.J. Maxx, etc. They are a little pricey but totally worth the extra dollar. These are perfect to cure your chocolate cravings.
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lindt is my favorite brand of chocolate. Their dark chocolate is not bitter but it is less sweet than the milk chocolate truffles, which I personally enjoy. I like that I can eat just one of these and completely satisfy my sweet tooth. The silky texture of the truffle inside is utterly indulgent!
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS if only I could eat this without gaining a single pound. These little balls of joy are just so exceptionally tasty! Smooth, sweet, and the perfect amount in one individually wrapped item. And the dark chocolate? Mmmmmmmm.
Jennifer B.
Forest City , PA
I LOVE dark chocolate right before that time of the month. Otherwise, I'm not a chocolate person. These hit the spot and satisfy my sweet tooth. They do a great job keeping that rich flavor combined with a smooth texture!! A+
Kaitlyn C.
Some of my favorite drug store chocolates, they taste so rich and delicious and are perfect for that sudden sweets craving, just don't read the nutrition facts. The dark chocolate is my personal favorite out of all of them.
Donna R.
Keyport, NJ
These truffles are amazing! They are rich and creamy and actually melt in your mouth! The dark chocolate is addictive but the white chocolate are pretty amazing too! I like that you can pick these up just about anywhere. Lots of varieties to choose from too.
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
Love, love, love these truffles. I buy them for everyone's stockings every Christmas. The smooth texture is the reason I love them and they are very classic. I highly recommend these to anyone who loves dark chocolate.
Bob L.
What's your favorite lint flavor chocolate?
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
Is this chocolate the best or what?
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What is included in this assortment?
kacterine g.