BY LINDT

Irresistibly Smooth An Assortment of Dark, 60% Extra Dark & Coffee Smooth Melting Lindor® Truffles. Do You Dream in Chocolate? Then discover Lindor and enjoy a moment that is yours:  When you break Lindor s delicate chocolate shell, the irresistibly smooth filling starts to melt, gently caressing all your senses and taking you to a place where chocolate dreams come true. Created by Lindt s Master Chocolatiers. Passion and Love for Chocolate Since 1845. see more...

Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lindt makes some of the consistently best chocolate truffles. I am such a sucker for Dark Chocolate and these do not disappoint. The hardest part is not eating the whole bag. I can always find them at CVS, usually on sale and super easy to pick up when I am in a chocolate fix.
Rachael M.
these are my favorite chocolates i enjoy how they melt in your mouth and give you perfect amount of choclate and tasy creamyness
Cymbre M.
South Orange, NJ
I love dark chocolate, and while these definitely aren't a traditional chocolate, it is way better than say a Hershey's bar. The center is to die for.
Jennifer M.
Hesperia, CA
Perfect gift. It's sweet and flavorful . my favorite chocolates. Definitely beats all other chocolates
Brittany B.
These are melt in your mouth yummy. They come in a bunch of flavors and the white ones are definitely the best.
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
I love this chocolate this my all time favorite chocolate anybody who hasn't tried it try it.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
It seems that the older I get the more I love dark chocolate. These truffles are what I dream of on rough days. Just a little ball of chocolate can get you through the day.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
These are so decadent, smooth and creamy! I like picking up a bag of these sometime as a treat. Delicious!
Mackenzie H.
These are my absolute favorite chocolates! I always keep a bag in the house. Dark chocolate is my favorite flavor, but they are all wonderful! They make great gifts and stocking stuffers!
Kaitlyn C.
Some of my favorite drug store chocolates, they taste so rich and delicious and are perfect for that sudden sweets craving, just don't read the nutrition facts. The dark chocolate is my personal favorite out of all of them.
Bob L.
What's your favorite lint flavor chocolate?
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
Is this chocolate the best or what?
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is included in this assortment?
kacterine g.