BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our signature smooth milk chocolate is enhanced by the subtle addition of coconut.

Lauren W.
New Smyrna, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So yummy and so coconutty!! to good to resist!! If you like coconut and chocolate these are the perfect combination!
Angel W.
These are creamy and delicious! You honestly can not have just one, and before you know it they're gone.
Shannon G.
Cheektowaga , Ny
I am a huge coconut person. These chocolates just melt in your mouth! They're amazingly delicious!!!
Penny S.
Easley, SC
These are my favorite Lindt truffles. So smooth and creamy with a yummy coconut filling!
Elise D.
Hamilton, OH
These truffles are so addicting and delicious! I only paid a couple bucks for them too.
Carly C.
These truffles are delicious! The coconut filling is creamy and not overly sweet or fake tasting. It is a great pairing with Lindt’s traditional milk chocolate. I have tried the coconut dark chocolate truffles and definitely prefer those to the milk chocolate! Looking forward to trying other flavours.
Amber Q.
Hessle Road, Hull
I don't normally like coconut flavoured things but these were delicious. I ate about 4 boxes of these in 1 week and would have eaten more if they were cheaper. The chocolate is so smooth and creamy but not too sickly. The coconut filling is also creamy and not overpowering.
Erin P.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If only this stuff wasn't so pricey! Once and a while I'll treat myself to this chocolate, I just can't resist it's soo good! And I can never ever just eat one, honestly I usually end up eating the whole bag and hiding in my room away from my kids till it's done hahha
Lowella L.
Edmonton
These are sweet with a strong coconut milk flavor, for all that love the taste of coconut. The flavors blend well, but the chocolate runs sweet, Any chocolate with milk chocolate however will have that problem. These are smooth and satisfying for coconut lovers.
kelsey m.
Brantford, ON
I love anything Lindt and anything coconut so this is the perfect chocolate! Lindt is always so smooth and creamy! One of my favorite brands of chocolate
Alli M.
Do these taste of coconut?
LaLa W.
Do they only come out during the Holiday Season? I would love to try it looks so yummy 😋
Ashley R.
Arcadia, OK
I just bought my mom a bag of these for Christmas. She typically likes coconut. Are they a strong coconut taste or more light and subtle?
Charl L.
Do these actually taste of coconut?