BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our signature smooth milk chocolate is enhanced by the subtle addition of coconut.

Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I can find these in stock I buy them! They are my absolute favorite. They are smooth and have that perfect coconut taste. They are always on sale at my local cvs or Walgreens too which is always a plus.
Melissa C.
Kerman, CA
I had to try these because iam a fan of chocolate & also coconut 😍😍 these are really good and use them for snacks once in awhile when I feel like I need one or go for sweet craving 😁
Kaleigh P.
Bremerton, WA
My new favorite chocolate! My mom bought these for me at our local Ross store and they are to die for!! I just ate my last one and im ready to go buy another bag at 10PM.
Lyn Y.
Portland, OR
I love this flavor so much! lindor is my favorite chocolate brand , i trust where i am investing my money in. its so hard for me to choose between their products seriously! haha when i had this flavor i just picked it up off the shelf. i went to school and i took a bite of it , it was one of the most delicious things I've had for a longgg time! i shared with my friend Alejandra and she said it tasted like literal heaven❤ she even put the wrapper in her binder because she wanted to remember what flavor she was going to buy 👍
Chandra B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lindt Lindor truffles are pure heaven!! They are so sweet and melt in your mouth I could not imagine how they could make them better!! That texture is so smooth and I could eat them all the time! Anyone who loves chocolate or a good truffle should get these!
Julia V.
I honestly do not like these, they are my least favorite flavor by Lindt. The inside us the consistency of coconut oil as a solid and although it does taste like good coconut the consistency is oddly like butter, it leaves my mouth with a waxy coating.
Priscila C.
Norfolk, VA
This truffles are my favorite of all times!! It is so good and not too sweet. I always give my family lindt truffles as gifts, cuz they love them too (any of them). But this one is my fave... Love it!!
Danelle J.
Sioux Falls, SD
Thank you for this yumminess that I do not have to share with my kids. They did not inherit my love of coconut so that's a win for me! These are a nice treat when you want something different and not plain chocolate. Affordable price - just don't eat them all at once. Savor and enjoy!
Kristie H.
Severance, CO
I probably like these way more than I should. Lindy Lindor truffles are a huge weakness of mine. I've been known to hide them from the rest of the family...I try to justify eating them by telling myself that coconut milk is good for me!
Laura V.
So creamy and delicious...I love them they're so soft to bite into and the flavor just takes you over and makes you fall in love...if you like coconut you'll love these
Alli M.
Do these taste of coconut?
LaLa W.
Do they only come out during the Holiday Season? I would love to try it looks so yummy 😋
Ashley R.
Arcadia, OK
I just bought my mom a bag of these for Christmas. She typically likes coconut. Are they a strong coconut taste or more light and subtle?
Charl L.
Do these actually taste of coconut?