Lindt Lindor Citrus White Chocolate Truffles uploaded by Arianna A.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Lindt Lindor Citrus White Chocolate Truffles 6 oz

• I've never seen these. Are they seasonal? 1 Answers
Christopher C.
South Williamsport, PA
A few years ago, my fiancé and I were on a college art trip to New York to see the MoMA and MET, and we somehow always end up at Lindt. We bought about thirty different flavors, and they were all pretty great, until we hit citrus. Holy f**king sh*t. This was beyond any lemon-lime flavor I had experienced before. It made Sprite taste like bottled dog water. The citrus is decadent and subtle but rich enough to keep my skeleton fingers wrapped around the next truffle. F**k. If you’ve been disappointed with citrus flavors before, Lindt’s pairing of it with white chocolate will fix your life. I would say this truffle is the definition of luxury. Last time I had one, I was clawing for the bag underneath my bed, probably shirtless and freshly (by no means fresh) awake. Please do yourself a favor. Buy these bad boys.
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite chocolates !!! It literally melts in your mouth! And it has melted white chocolate on the inside and solid white chocolate on the outside!! I love white chocolate ! And last it's just really good Quality chocolate and you can taste the Quality!!!
Selin O.
I'm not a big fan of white chocolate in general, but the Lindt Lindor Citrus White Chocolate truffles caught my eye in the isle. I love citrus, so I decided to try out the truffles. The truffles were very sweet, however, and I couldn't stomach more than one. If you enjoy white chocolate, I would recommend this truffle.
Wendee C.
Kewanee, IL
These were ok, i was given it as a gift and as much as I love this brand, I think this flavor isn't quite for me but I would say for everyone to purchase it and try it for yourself. Lindt Chocolates have always been fabulous and the other flavors to me are to die for so I'll definitely be purchasing other flavors in the future.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Why am I reviewing chocolate products before I have eaten lunch?! Now I want to skip straight to dessert! I did try these citrus white chocolate squares a while ago because I was curious. They weren't too bad, not exactly my cup of tea as a dark chocolate lover but I would probably buy them for a friend because who doesn't like to try new things?
cristiane q.
Merion Sta, PA
Oh my gosh this truffles...
im a white chocolate lover and when it comes to mixing white chocolate with citric stuff, no one do better than lindt.
this is my favorite chocolate flavor and its absolutely delicious.
i would highly recommend it to people. if you haven't try it yet, please do it!
Shannan K.
Cary, NC
I super love Lindt's white chocolate citrus truffles. When I had gestational diabetes, they were my once-a-day treat. Now that I am no longer struggling to keep my blood sugar low, there's nothing to stop me from eating the whole bag! I would recommend them to anyone, but especially if you enjoy white chocolate. You can't go wrong.
Jill S.
Lindt Lindor Truffle bags are amazing! They are great to treat yourself with, or to give as a gift. They are packaged nicely and the truffles are delicious. They melt in your mouth and have a smooth texture. I love the citrus white chocolate! A light citrus taste!
Rachael Q.
Terrific chocolate. Amazing quality! A little on the expensive side but worth it because the quality is great. A wonderful gift for a friend or partner. If I could I would eat these all the time! I recommend!
Erika S.
Stevens, PA
These are SOO addicting. Lindt's truffles melt in your mouth like no other chocolates, and these have a nice lemony taste to them. That combined with the white chocolate makes for a tasty treat!
Ashlee C.
I've never seen these. Are they seasonal?