BY LINDT

Experience caramel in our cherished lindor truffle recipe. Never before has caramel been so irresistibly smooth - a chocolate dream come true. A delicate milk chocolate shell infused with caramel enrobes a smooth caramel milk chocolate center. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Mmmm gooey, melty, scrumptious caramel filled milk chocolate balls." in 1 review
  • "I love it and it's s great gift to surprise your girlfriend or wife with!" in 1 review
Laura M.
Laura M.
Best quick chocolate treat to satisfy my super sweet tooth!! The chocolate outer layer melts in your mouth followed by a smooth caramel. It's hard to stop after just one. There's a bowl in my office and its everyone's favorite spot to stop!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
These candy literally melts in your mouth with the Carmel you will never have nothing like it! I eat this candy a lot it's so good, great value & totally worth what u pay! I would recommend this chocolate for everybody to try
Kenzie R.
Kenzie R.
Lancaster, PA
These are a great little sweet to just pop in your mouth! Every time my I see my grandma she brings me these! They're a good price for how high quality and how many you get! Just writing this makes me want to see my grandma!
Tera S.
Tera S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are delicious but quite expensive for a small piece of chocolate. The caramel are my favorite flavor. We reserve these for a stocking stuffer or special occasion. Too expensive to buy often when it's only one bite!
Aki D.
Aki D.
Rancho Santa Margarita , California
We loovveeeeee it!!!! One of my favorite chocolates!!!! I always have a stock at home!!!!! Easily eat 3-4 times a week. Get good deals at r general drug/departmental stores. It's lil pricey but we live how it tastes.
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
I love these! I am a huge fan of sweets and one of these truffles always satisfies my craving. They melt in your mouth and leave you with a delicious caramel center. I wish they were cheaper though.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
My absolute favorite candies! I love the soft milk chocolate shell over a creamy caramel center. The price for a bag of these is really reasonable compared to other high quality chocolates.
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
Yum!! That's pretty much all I can say about these mint truffles. They are so smooth, creamy and delicious, and have just enough mint flavor without being overpowering.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
So so good they don't have the weird texture the other lindit truffles do if you know what I mean I love carmel and if you do too you'll love these!!!
Annie S.
Annie S.
Henderson , NV
These taste like heaven in your mouth and always met so nicely. The caramel is bomb! I usually buy the variety pack but this is my second favorite.