BY LINDT

Experience caramel in our cherished lindor truffle recipe. Never before has caramel been so irresistibly smooth - a chocolate dream come true. A delicate milk chocolate shell infused with caramel enrobes a smooth caramel milk chocolate center. see more...

Lindt Lindor Caramel Milk Chocolate Truffles 6 oz
  • "I love it and it's s great gift to surprise your girlfriend or wife with!" in 1 review
  • "Mmmm gooey, melty, scrumptious caramel filled milk chocolate balls." in 1 review
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
These are so delicious. They’re absolutely my favorite chocolate. The caramel is so silky and flavorful. The chocolate melts in the mouth and is very smooth. It honestly is such a good treat. If you like caramel and chocolate, you need to try these.
Selena Q.
Like the package states, "irresistibly smooth''. My friend got me these for Xmas and I immediately fell in love with these chocolates. They melt so perfectly and makes the moment so so so beautiful as you eat it. Every time I look at the package my mouth waters and I want more and more and more of the sweet caramel-y chocolate. I only have three left, makes me sad, but good thing I can go ahead and buy more once I have the money. Lindor is perfection in chocolate. Chocolate makes life beautiful.
Kayla C.
My absolute favorite candies! I love the soft milk chocolate shell over a creamy caramel center. The price for a bag of these is really reasonable compared to other high quality chocolates.
Aki D.
Rancho Santa Margarita , California
We loovveeeeee it!!!! One of my favorite chocolates!!!! I always have a stock at home!!!!! Easily eat 3-4 times a week. Get good deals at r general drug/departmental stores. It's lil pricey but we live how it tastes.
Jeanette W.
Garfield, NJ
Delicious and rich chocolate with a really sweet caramel filling. Tastes extremely decadent and satisfying just like all Lindt chocolates. I was gifted these for valentines this year and I must say I have a few favorite. Just don't eat too many at a time!!
Laura M.
Best quick chocolate treat to satisfy my super sweet tooth!! The chocolate outer layer melts in your mouth followed by a smooth caramel. It's hard to stop after just one. There's a bowl in my office and its everyone's favorite spot to stop!
Destiny G.
I love these! I am a huge fan of sweets and one of these truffles always satisfies my craving. They melt in your mouth and leave you with a delicious caramel center. I wish they were cheaper though.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
These candy literally melts in your mouth with the Carmel you will never have nothing like it! I eat this candy a lot it's so good, great value & totally worth what u pay! I would recommend this chocolate for everybody to try
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
Yum!! That's pretty much all I can say about these mint truffles. They are so smooth, creamy and delicious, and have just enough mint flavor without being overpowering.
Caitlin S.
Mount Vernon, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg, where do I even begin? These are so smooth and creamy that they melt in your mouth. They definitely hit the spot when it comes to craving sweets. Wish they wasn't so expensive but, sometimes you just gotta splurge.