BY LINDT

Lindt Lindor Caramel Milk Chocolate Truffles: Inspired by a secret recipe A chocolate masterpiece Individually wrapped Perfect for any occasion and as an everyday treat

• What other truffle flavors would you recommend?5 Answers
  • Yum I love caramel are these good7 Answers
  • Is there actual caramel in the middle or caramel flavor chocolate 7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amy M.
If u live in the U.S. and tried these you already know this brand is the best in the industry. They're just good at what they do especially this specific product. i absolutely love this delicious caramel covered in chocolate they're my two favorite sweets combines in one. How amazing is that! the price for this pack shown in the picture is usually found at any retail store for about 6 or 7 dollars. i would 100% recommend this to everyone i know. Everyone needs to try this at least once in their life.
Sarah H.
San Jose, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE EATING THIS CHOCOLATE!! This is one of my all time favorite snacks to eat, it's a ball so I love popping it into my mouth while reading or watching a movie. The chocolate is sweet and the consistency of the chocolate when it melts is so soft and smooth. I just love this product! Must recommend this to everyone!!!
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Caramel is one of my favorite things to pair with chocolate, and this does not disappoint! The only problem I have is that the actual chocolate is not my favorite, it is very soft and easily falls apart. Good chocolate and worth it if you can find a good price!
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI
This taste like a freaking dream. The first time I tried these was in gift bag for a luncheon and I fell in love. For $3-4 it may be pricey to some people, but I love chocolate and caramel so much, that I don't care. I usually keep these around my office :)
Deanna M.
Caramel and chocolate is one of my favorite combos. The taste of these are amazing! These are a bit more pricey but worth it, so delicious! Lots of caramel in the center. It's creamy and sweet. The chocolate had a nice taste too, and is smooth. Love these.
Casey S.
I really love these. They're delicious when you just want a little bite of sugary goodness. I can't eat a lot of sweet stuff at once, so I prefer small treats. Caramel anything is heavenly to me. And you can't ever go wrong with chocolate. Yum!!
Felicia B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my absolute most favorite flavor of all the Lindt Lindor truffle chocolates. I am a sucker for chocolate and caramel mixed together and this is the absolute best combination of the two. I just wish they weren't so expensive!
Emily D.
Chocolate and caramel you can't go wrong these are amazing for a sweet fix! You just have to not eat the whole bag at once! The grocery store has so many options but I'm usually a sucker for caramel! Def recommend this!
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
So creamy and delicious! You can taste the quality in every bite. This is by far my favorite flavor, this and cookies and cream. I put these out in a candy bowl when company comes and they're gone within 2 minutes!
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my favorite flavors of Lindt Truffles and it tastes amazing and I love that the outside is a creamy chocolate and the inside is a gooy caramel.
Leilani F.
Newaygo , MI
Where are these chocolates made?
Renee L.
ANAHEIM, CA
These chocolates are just amazing. they are so ceamy and yummy, perfect for that craving of chocolate
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
Is there actual caramel in the middle or caramel flavor chocolate
Shawnee F.
Yum I love caramel are these good
Reeva S.
What other truffle flavors would you recommend?