BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Lindor Caramel Milk Chocolate Truffles: Inspired by a secret recipe A chocolate masterpiece Individually wrapped Perfect for any occasion and as an everyday treat

• What other truffle flavors would you recommend?6 Answers
  • Yum I love caramel are these good8 Answers
  • Is there actual caramel in the middle or caramel flavor chocolate 7 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This would be perfect melted into coffee. Love this brand of chocolate. I purchased this variety recently and didn't have the best quality unfortunately, but I blame the establishment I purchased it from for that. I just had one from another establishment that was perfect. A little pricey, but sooooo worth it.
Crystal L.
San Antonio, TX
When these are kept at a good temperature the inside is in liquid form, if you have it cold it's pretty solid. I like it when the caramel is in liquid form, when you take that first bite caramel oozes into your mouth, it has a nice sweet and soft taste.
Tiffany D.
Boise
These are my naughty treats! I used to get the classic ones but ever since I had these I haven't gone back! And the best way to eat these is bite the hard shell off the truffle first then let the inside melt in your mouth! So good!
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Someone had picked me up these bad boys for me to try for the first time as a gift - my birthday, and I was SO over the moon because I LOVE caramel and Lindt chocolate and I was not disappointed. Chocolate crunch outside and smooth delicious caramel on the inside. I was in heaven.
Britnee L.
My husband brought these home because there was overstock and they were on sale. I thought they were going to be too rich. Boy, was I surprised. They are just the right amount of milky caramel and chocolate flavor; not too sweet. I've been rationing the bag because they are expensive at full price. Soft, melt-in-your-mouth sweets.
MELISSA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm more of a potato chip kind of woman so I am super picky on my chocolate.  I absolutely drool over these caramel truffles.  I cant eat just one piece. I usually finish the whole bag if someone doesn't help me eat them.  Most times I'm at Menards I treat myself to a bag.  They aren't too expensive but they aren't super cheap either.  You get what you pay for.
Ellis C.
I was already in love with milk chocolate Lindor truffles, and I love caramel. So when I saw these the other day, I had to pick them up. It's all the wonderful creamy deliciousness of the milk chocolate with a nice caramel flavor. Definitely will be getting again!
Chylo P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Gosh these are so amazing! Love the caramel ones the most! A little on the high side of price but definitely worth the buy! Hands down the best of chocolates in my opinion..
Amy M.
If u live in the U.S. and tried these you already know this brand is the best in the industry. They're just good at what they do especially this specific product. i absolutely love this delicious caramel covered in chocolate they're my two favorite sweets combines in one. How amazing is that! the price for this pack shown in the picture is usually found at any retail store for about 6 or 7 dollars. i would 100% recommend this to everyone i know. Everyone needs to try this at least once in their life.
Jessica A.
Super rich, super sweet so be prepared. These truffles have a hard breakable shell and then the inside is soft and melts in your mouth. Not chewy at all. When I first purchased I thought the outside would be milk chocolate and the inside would be caramel, but the entire truffle has the same chocolate-caramel taste, just different texture. A little pricey, but get a decent amount of truffles for the price, as long as you stick to the 3 truffles per serving size, or less!
Leilani F.
Newaygo, MI
Where are these chocolates made?
Renee L.
ANAHEIM, CA
These chocolates are just amazing. they are so ceamy and yummy, perfect for that craving of chocolate
Shawnee F.
Yum I love caramel are these good
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
Is there actual caramel in the middle or caramel flavor chocolate
Reeva S.
What other truffle flavors would you recommend?