Lindt LINDOR Caramel Bag 5.1oz

by Lindt

Experience your chocolate dream come true when you bite into a Lindt LINDOR Caramel truffle. With a delicate chocolate shell and a luscious caramel core, you can finally experience the pleasure of a perfectly balanced indulgence. Confidently give the distinct, gourmet taste at gatherings, or as a gift your loved ones deserve. Since 1845, the unique cocoa roasting and grinding techniques practiced by Master Swiss Chocolatiers have resulted in the remarkable, melting flavor you love. When you bite into a chocolate shell to reveal a smooth caramel filling, you’re also tasting the rich heritage and trusted craftmanship of Lindt.

what is your favorite lindt flavor?
What other truffle flavors would you recommend?
Yum I love caramel are these good
Start your review of Lindt LINDOR Caramel Bag 5.1oz!
Heidi R.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lindt LINDOR Caramel Bag 5.1oz uploaded by Heidi R.
Unas trufas de chocolate maravillosamente ricas e irresistibles 😍 ¿ cómo hacen para que sean tan buenas? Lindt LINDOR Caramel Bag 5.1oz
lzbth Z.
Ontario, CA
Lindt LINDOR Caramel Bag 5.1oz uploaded by lzbth Z.
Me encantan estos chocolates son de mis favoritos me encanta el chocolate blanco y para los que les gusta también se los recomiendo son demasiado buenos yo me enamoré de que mi amiga me los haya regalado este 14 de febrero me encantaron .🥰
Kassondera W.
Middleburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these truffles! The chocolate is creamy and the caramel is nice and gooey. If you love both of those things I would recommend this chocolate! You can buy them at most convenience stores.
Rosangela S.
Orlando, FL
I thought I wouldn't like this chocolate and I just loved it ... very tasty, I want to eat all the time.
Crystal T.
Johnstown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Caramel is my new favorite Lindt Lindor flavor! These melt in your mouth and are filled with a caramel center. #sweettooth Lindt Lindor Caramel Milk Chocolate
Abby C.
Decatur, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Kroger
Lindt Chocolates are always amazing and these caramels are dreamy. The caramel filling is delectable and truly melts in your mouth. They can get a bit pricey but are well worth the cost. This product makes a great gift, as well.
Maria V.
Macon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chocolate and caramel will always be the perfect combo. These balls are smooth,creamy and a perfect treat.
Lili M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
After the pistachio flavor, caramel is my second favorite flavor. This is sweet, creamy and melts in your mouth. The caramel highlights the milk chocolate in the best light. I would repurchase this. Love Lindt!
LALA B.
I love Lindt chocolates because of the fun ball shape. I tend to eat it in one bite, because the flavors spread and melt in my mouth beautifully. I love the luscious caramel that is in these truffles!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
2,854 reviews
This would be perfect melted into coffee. Love this brand of chocolate. I purchased this variety recently and didn't have the best quality unfortunately, but I blame the establishment I purchased it from for that. I just had one from another establishment that was perfect. A little pricey, but sooooo worth it.