BY LINDT

Indulge in Lindor 60% Cacao dark truffles – delicious Lindt 60% cacao dark chocolate enrobing delectably smooth centres. Perfect for your everyday special moments, sharing, entertaining or gift giving.

Cocoa mass, sugar, coconut oil, palm kernel oil, cocoa butter, milk ingredients, soya lecithin, vanilla, barley malt extract, artificial flavours. May contain traces of peanuts, hazelnuts and almonds.

Christy M.
I follow a no/low carb way of eating and these are my treats on occasion.  Great flavor, smooth and satisfying to say the least.  They fix my sweet tooth when it arises and being dark chocolate they are low in carbohydrates. Theses are NOT bitter like some dark chocolates can be...... must try.  I will always spring for these to keep on hand.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt truffles are some of my favorite treats. I am a lover of most quality chocolate, so these were a no brainer! This is a little more like traditional dark chocolate than the original dark chocolate variety, but by no means without sweetness. The center is very smooth and creamy, but not gushy. Careful keeping these anywhere they might melt and don’t refrigerate them or the center becomes hard. They are a bit pricey, but if you can find them on sale be sure to try them. If you like these and are a coffee fan, try the coffee flavored ones.
jessica s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I first tried this I almost bought the whole case they were so good 😂 it tastes like real chocolate whereas store bought truffles sometime just taste plastic-y or fake. The crunchy exterior is so flavorful and strong and the interior just melts like butter... it’s so delicious I wouldn’t be able to stop eating them!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite Lindor Truffles. I love dark chocolate and to make it extra dark chocolate is amazing. I recommend these for people who like dark chocolate.
Maggie R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Didn’t I already review this item? Expensive but a good value for the price. Dark chocolate soft center surrounded by a harder coating. Much creamier than some alternatives. Good flavor. I will repurchase.
Susan F.
Pepper Pike, OH
Lindt Truffles give you high-quality taste and ingredients at an unbeatably low price! The chocolate is rich and comparable to high-end products from specialty stores. The truffles also make the perfect gift your friends and family will enjoy. I will continue to buy this product.
Tarrian M.
usa
These are sogood they melt in your mouth. So creamy. If you lioe dark chocolate this is for you. Just be careful because they are truffles they melt easily. Its best to put these in a cool place.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
It is so hard to find a great dark chocolate individual candy that is not a huge chocolate bar. The Lindt Lindor truffles in the extra dark chocolate flavor are absolute heaven! They have a round circular ball like shell and are filled with a dark creamy chocolate mousse like consistency. They are individually wrapped which is nice so I don't eat the whole bag in one sitting! Be careful because the Lindor truffles are addicting!
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Bought online from Lindt, but was received in very bad condition (misshapen inside the packaging) it was to be used in favors for a formal so I had to correct this, but customer service was good and they sent new ones that shipped very quickly. One of my personal favorite chocolates, melty and smooth in the inside and the shell is very crisp. I love to refrigerate these.
Eileen G.
Lindt truffles are some of the most delicious dark chocolate truffles. Well worth the price. They melt in your mouth. They are the perfect amount of creamy and sweet. They are not overpowering sweetness like some milk chocolates. This dark chocolate is prefect for a sweet treat. I can eat more than one, but often even one, will suffice.
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
Chocolates .. This sweet I loved first for the quality of taste .. and I was more in love before my friends talk about it got them and when posted on instagram some girls were mad to know where to find.
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
who loves dark chocolate?

back