GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateLindt
Lindor 60% Cocoa Extra Dark Chocolate Truffles

Lindt Lindor 60% Cocoa Extra Dark Chocolate Truffles

by Lindt

Indulge in Lindor 60% Cacao dark truffles – delicious Lindt 60% cacao dark chocolate enrobing delectably smooth centres. Perfect for your everyday special moments, sharing, entertaining or gift giving.

Cocoa mass, sugar, coconut oil, palm kernel oil, cocoa butter, milk ingredients, soya lecithin, vanilla, barley malt extract, artificial flavours. May contain traces of peanuts, hazelnuts and almonds.

who loves dark chocolate?
Chocolates .. This sweet I loved first for the quality of taste .. and I was more in love before my friends talk about it got them and when posted on instagram some girls were mad to know where to find.
Start your review of Lindt Lindor 60% Cocoa Extra Dark Chocolate Truffles!
Megan S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Slightly less sweet than the other dark chocolate by Lindy, but still not bitter. And the creamy center makes it stand out from other chocolate brands. I still can't decide whether I prefer these or the less dark chocolate balls, so usually I get both, and it's relatively affordable to indulge in both.
Alanna L.
Hollis, NY
Got these for Valentine’s Day from my sister and I loved these! They are the perfect balance of sweet and bitter and that is coming from a dark chocolate fan. The filling has a cream texture compared to the shell. Definitely would recommend
Carla C.
Lebanon, TN
One of my absolute favorite indulgence. Sooo smooth creamy and rich. And hey dark chocolate is good for the heart. Sooo when i wake up to munch in the middle of the night... Good for my heart
Victoria T.
Longview,
Purchased at: Walmart
Best ever. My mom got these first for me they are the perfect % of dark mixed with a creamy element
Christy M.
I follow a no/low carb way of eating and these are my treats on occasion.  Great flavor, smooth and satisfying to say the least.  They fix my sweet tooth when it arises and being dark chocolate they are low in carbohydrates. Theses are NOT bitter like some dark chocolates can be...... must try.  I will always spring for these to keep on hand.
Crissy W.
Super delicious chocolate mid day snack. Well worth the extra calories. So tasty.
Sarah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing! If you love chocolate then you will love these. I will say they are addicting though
Whitney U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have never purchased by the case (because that would be dangerous ;) ) but this is my favorite flavor! Lindt is the best truffle and we have them for all the holidays!
Xan  M.
Lafayette, LA
I have a big love of dark chocolate and these truffles are so good. It's one of the best dark chocolate I've tried. I love the peppermint mocha ones that they sell during Christmas time even more.
Amy S.
a little piece of heaven in a wrapper. possible the most perfect candy there is.