BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Rejoice in the smoothly delicious dark chocolate rendition of the exquisite LINDOR recipe. A delicate 60% cocoa extra dark chocolate shell enrobes an irresistibly smooth extra dark chocolate center.

Justin L.
Felton, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was going to get these for my dad because he loves them so much that he would love them as a gift also they are expensive but that's ok still a really good gift
Melissa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt in the black bag is my favorite. It is not bitter like some other dark and still has that amazing melt in your mouth creaminess all Lindt truffles have. It does cost more than most mass chocolates but I can have just one and feel satisfied. Available at all mass merchandise stores and some specialty stores. Lindt is a fabulous medium/upscale chocolate you can find at even Wal-mart or Target and not break the bank. Many varieties of truffles. the blue bag is pretty good too if you can't to this dark of a chocolate.
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
Lindt chocolate truffles are the best during the holidays. Definitely don't eat this too often, but it's my favorite. It has amazing flavor. It's rich and chocolatey. I'd say these are not your average candy bar pricing. It's for sure repurchase worthy
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
Probably the best chocolate I've ever tasted. It has a slightly bitter taste to it as you would expect from a dark chocolate but it's bot over powering. This chocolate is pricey but we got this in Rosemont for a very good deal. We always make sure to stock up when we visit Lindt in Rosemont. I recomment this product to chocolate lovers.
Inna W.
Vienna, VA
These truffles are delicious and smooth, high quality treats. I usually need to stop myself after just one because I know how indulgent they are. I highly recommend the dark chocolate for its rich and intense flavor. They go great with coffee or tea in the afternoon. Yum!
Nicole T.
Liner chocolates are my favorite brand of chocolate and their truffles are the best product I have ever tried. Dark chocolate is my weakness and these are to die for. They are just dark enough without being too dark and bitter.
Christina G.
I am not a huge fan of dark chocolate, but these are pretty good. Normally, I go for the European chocolate brands as they have a smoothr taste, but this brand is very close to what I like.
Daria I.
Clifton Park, NY
Lindt Dark Truffles are so decadent! The smooth texture just melts in your mouth and satisfies your sweet tooth. They are a treat worth buying, and worth the price you pay. I have to hide them from myself since they are so good I would sit and eat the entire bag if I could!
Ashley S.
Indianapolis, IN
Dark chocolate can be bitter, but in this decadent truffle, you get a rich, creamy, and sweet dark chocolate that other brands don't possess. One of my absolute favorite chocolates
Sandy B.
Alexandria, VA
Love, love these truffles. Super creamy on the inside and due to the high content of the cocoa (60%), it doesn't seem super sweet. The dark chocolate is amazing and one truffle goes a long way (so rich it satisfies my cravings in one ball).