BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

3.5 oz lindt lemon candy bars

Alejandro H.
Artesia
This product is very very very good. The lemon taste isn't overpowering the other flavors, I eat this product on my cheat days which is every day, it is fairly priced for a chocolate with that quality and I recommend it.
Monica N.
Parma, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Another Swiss Chocolate perfection confection. I like the citrus ones like this lemon one as well as the orange one made with dark chocolate. Lindt is world famous.
Kitana M.
Picking out the odd flavored chocolates has always been one of my favorite things to do and it's usually surprises me in a good way with the flavor payoff. Lemon and chocolate seems weird together but the lemon actually brings some freshness to the table and I dig it and would definitely recommend to someone who's open minded
Carlie W.
I was not sure at all how I would like this, I tend to stay away from citrus In my chocolate but this was one of my favorite flavors from them. The bitter chocolate with the semi sweet lemon was an amazing combination and the chocolate just melts in your mouth. It may sound sketchy but it's definitely worth a try
Kyra W.
Lindt chocolate is one of my favorite chocolate brands. I would consider myself a chocoholic and I have a special spot for dark chocolate. This bar is the perfect combination between dark chocolate and lemon. I can't get enough of it!
Limei  Z.
Not a fan of these lemon candy bars! However, the chocolate is perfect sweetness. I just don't like lemon and chocolate together. I would not buy it again, but I would try other flavors! Would not recommend to anyone who doesn't like lemon and chocolate together.
Megan C.
Yummy! A little pricey but it is so worth it. The added lemon makes it taste better. Almost reminds me of my travels to Italy and limoncello flavoring. Great combination. I wish I could eat it all the time.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love lemon. I love chocolate. This bar combines my two faves into one!! It is a great price for the taste quality you get in the brand of chocolate. The lemon wasn't to strong, and the chocolate complimented the lemon flavor very well. Yummmm.
Mackenzie G.
Plymouth, NH
I can't get enough of these! I tried a piece from a friend a while ago and I've become obsessed! I know chocolate and lemon sounds weird but i promise it's so worth it! I suggest everyone gives it a shot
olga s.
Staten Island, NY
Lindt is my favorite brand of chocolate, I barely eat anything other than lindt. Great taste, dark chocolate is the best, taste so rich , plus they have different flavor options, so everyone can find one as their favorite. Little bit on the pricey side, but its worth it
Madelynn W.
Sherwood, AR
I honestly feel like this will be nasty. How strong is the lemon?
Lisa C.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I am dying to try this flavor. Does anyone know where I could get it here?
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
I haven't been able to find this flavor even though I see tons of their other flavors evrywhere. Does anyone know if this is available in ottawa?
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
Jessica J.
I'm just not convinced that lemon and dark chocolate are a good combo...any thoughts??