BY LINDT

An aromatic delight for the dark chocolate connoisseur. A unique combination of rich, premium dark chocolate, delicate orange pieces and crisp almond slivers delivers a delicious taste experience.

Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Orange
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate

Sugar, Chocolate, Almonds, Orange Pieces (Orange, Sugar, Apple, Pineapple Pulp, Thickening Agents: Sodium Alginate, Calcium Monophosphate, Citric Acid), Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soya Lecithin (Emulsifier), Artificial Flavoring, Natural Orange Flavoring.

Emaan A.
personally i’m not a fan of the citrus-chocolate combo in general. however the chocolate is still good quality as always. i just do not recommend this flavor combination. you should get another flavor because lindt has other flavors that are far better.
Ryane C.
Chesapeake , VA
This stuff is bomb.com! It's so rich and delicious and perfect combo with hint of orange flavor. I keep one in my desk and snack off it for weeks or less if it's close to that time of the month. Definitely will purchase again
Julia F.
Appleton, WI
Where has this been all my life?! I recently fell in love with this flavor. It is the perfect combination of ingredients. Soooo yummy! It tastes like Sixlets in bar form for adults, which is a huge compliment. It’s also more luxurious and rich. The best!
Erica M.
Baltimore
By far my favorite chocolate bar of all chocolate bars anywhere. If I could eat this every day without gaining weight I would. Perfect ratio of orange to chocolate flavor, and has almond slivers that give it a nice subtle crunch. Recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Christina F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don’t know why, but I have a thing for orange flavored dark chocolate. Kind of an odd combo, but so good! These have a little texture with almond slivers and the orange flavor is great! I love to freeze these bars (and all chocolate really)! Highly recommend these!
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
I’m definitely a fan of dark chocolate and this bar has a perfect mixture of dark chocolate and oranges and almond bits! It’s has an amazingly smooth texture with a little crunch because of the almonds. The flavors go so well together and it is very affordable. Less than $2 at Walmart!
Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
I absolutely love this chocolate bar! The crispy bits of slivered almonds along with bits of orange peel are so heavenly. By far my favorite chocolate bar of all time!
Yousra A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This one of my best chocolate and I love this brand it is that chocolate with pieces of orange and almonds slivers it has really really good flavor and they eat it more than two times in the day and I would love to recommend it for you all
Chloe B.
Salem, OR
Absolutely delicious. The addition of orange to the bitter dark chocolate is great and the brand has never failed me. Also didn’t upset my lactose intolerance. Definitely would repurchase and recommend.
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
I am kind of chocolate obsessed, or really, DARK chocolate obsessed. I don't like chocolate candies or chocolate bars like Snickers, Twix, etc, but I will devour a bar of dark chocolate easily. I like to buy specialty bars from local makers wherever I travel, and have found really great quality chocolate, but the Lindt Intense Orange (along with the Lindt Sea Salt) has always remained my favorite chocolate, hands down. I always go back to this in between trying new brands. It is dark, smooth, and has intense flavor. It doesn't feel too heavy because of the brightness of the orange, but it is satisfying because of the crunchiness of the almond. I buy 3-4 of these at once to stock up because I could eat the bar in 3-4 days.

It's the cheapest chocolate bar that I buy, and has the best texture and taste. It's also easily accessible at pharmacies and grocery stores! Since most of the other chocolate I eat are locally made, they are only available at mom and pop shops. I pay anywhere from $2-$4, and compared to some of the other brands I like (but still not as good as Lindt) like Theos, Chocolove, Pascha, Vosges Haus, or Lake Champlain, this is MUCH cheaper!
Shellby M.
Does it taste like oranges?
Intisha R.
Is this good?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
who like itttttttttt
Jazayah w.
Does this have a strong orange taste. Seems very different...Is it worth the try
mogamestv M.