BY LINDT

An aromatic delight for the dark chocolate connoisseur. A unique combination of rich, premium dark chocolate, delicate orange pieces and crisp almond slivers delivers a delicious taste experience.

Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Orange
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate

Sugar, Chocolate, Almonds, Orange Pieces (Orange, Sugar, Apple, Pineapple Pulp, Thickening Agents: Sodium Alginate, Calcium Monophosphate, Citric Acid), Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soya Lecithin (Emulsifier), Artificial Flavoring, Natural Orange Flavoring.

Emaan A.
personally i’m not a fan of the citrus-chocolate combo in general. however the chocolate is still good quality as always. i just do not recommend this flavor combination. you should get another flavor because lindt has other flavors that are far better.
Ryane C.
Chesapeake , VA
This stuff is bomb.com! It's so rich and delicious and perfect combo with hint of orange flavor. I keep one in my desk and snack off it for weeks or less if it's close to that time of the month. Definitely will purchase again
Julia F.
Appleton, WI
Where has this been all my life?! I recently fell in love with this flavor. It is the perfect combination of ingredients. Soooo yummy! It tastes like Sixlets in bar form for adults, which is a huge compliment. It’s also more luxurious and rich. The best!
Erica M.
Baltimore
By far my favorite chocolate bar of all chocolate bars anywhere. If I could eat this every day without gaining weight I would. Perfect ratio of orange to chocolate flavor, and has almond slivers that give it a nice subtle crunch. Recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Christina F.
Minneapolis , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don’t know why, but I have a thing for orange flavored dark chocolate. Kind of an odd combo, but so good! These have a little texture with almond slivers and the orange flavor is great! I love to freeze these bars (and all chocolate really)! Highly recommend these!
Tracy C.
Alpharetta, GA
I’m definitely a fan of dark chocolate and this bar has a perfect mixture of dark chocolate and oranges and almond bits! It’s has an amazingly smooth texture with a little crunch because of the almonds. The flavors go so well together and it is very affordable. Less than $2 at Walmart!
Courtney O.
New York
Omg! I don't like dark chocolate but this is amazing! I bought this one day while looking for the seasonal orange chcolate they have during Christmas which looks like an actual orange I was dissapointed I couldn't find it but then I found this! I would stop a Duane Reade regularly to pick this up after work!
Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
I absolutely love this chocolate bar! The crispy bits of slivered almonds along with bits of orange peel are so heavenly. By far my favorite chocolate bar of all time!
Yousra A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This one of my best chocolate and I love this brand it is that chocolate with pieces of orange and almonds slivers it has really really good flavor and they eat it more than two times in the day and I would love to recommend it for you all
Chloe B.
Salem, OR
Absolutely delicious. The addition of orange to the bitter dark chocolate is great and the brand has never failed me. Also didn’t upset my lactose intolerance. Definitely would repurchase and recommend.
Shellby M.
Does it taste like oranges?
Intisha R.
Is this good?
Jazayah w.
Does this have a strong orange taste. Seems very different...Is it worth the try
mogamestv M.