Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

Lindt Hello Toffee Bites

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Nancy D.
Zeeland, Mi
Love lindt hello toffee bites. These are delicious to have with your coffee. These are a great value for the money and it is so much better than alternative products. The price is good and these are great. All chocolate from this brand is great.
Mirna H.
Altadena, CA
Lindt chocolate in general is AMAZING! The flavors are nice and smooth but hit ur taste buds wi a bang. The brand is pricey for a few pieces of chocolate but I guess you pay for amazing flavor! I would definitely recommend and but again and again!
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
These are really delicious. Love the sweetness of the toffee combined with the richness of the chocolate. I also like how they are small in size so you can have multiple at once ;)
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
Who doesn't love toffee!? This is so delicious and I can't get enough. I wish there were more in the bag because I eat them so fast and the rest of my household eats them too:(
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
I love the flavor of toffee and thought that these would be superb but they actually didn't meet my expectations. They were good I just thought they were going to be better.
naomi t.
Okeechobee, FL
YUMMY! taste amazing an just the perfect size! i love love love my toffee bites when I'm wanting a little something sweet i just reach for my bag of my favorite toffee bites!!
Sophia k.
These are delicious and you love them great taste they're little bites so you could just pop them in your mouth at any time and they're great price and they got a delicious taste
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
This is an amazing candy! It's very addicting! The tide is crunchy and the chocolate melts in your mouth. Love the resealable bag to keep it fresh. Great product for a very good price. I would recommend any toffee lover to try this!
Stephanie V.
Wilmington, NC
They remind me a lot of a whopper type of candy. The taste is pretty fantastic. Sometimes feels like I'm eating a butterfinger bbs if anyone remembers what they were like.
Walter G.
Los Angeles, CA
AMAZING!!! EVERYTHING that this company touches turns to gold. How do they do it?... No, seriously... How?... The legend says, Mr. Lindt must have sold the souls of his family as well as his own. (True Story, Pretty sure).
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!