Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

Lindt Hello Toffee Bites

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Tiffany W.
Overland Park, KS
These toffee bites are perfect. They're the perfect size, the perfect buttery crunch, the perfect blend of chocolate and toffee. They're very reasonably priced and great both as a personal and shareable snack, as they are so well-sized to grab a handful and pass it on
Emma C.
Not a big fan of toffee, but more so of a fan if lindt's candies. This is the perfected recipe of lindts chocolate, covered over toffee. Great little cheat snack lol
angela l.
Tiburon, CA
Lindt you've got me addicted once again. This is the perfect combo of lindt's amazing chico and toffee. Once I have one I usually finish the bag they're soo good. Much more affordable than the regular lindt cream choco balls. Definitely try if you like toffee!
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
These are so good. The little toffee bites are good. At first i thought it said coffee bites and when I finally opened them they were so much better then I thought.
Leah P.
Newland, NC
Great product. The size is great for a snack when traveling. Love this toffee flavor! Purchased at Walgreens. I would recommend this to others and would probably purchased this product again. I love Lindt chocolate.
Dana C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Really really good toffee bites i love toffee overall. it kind of don't compare it taste so good to me i can eat it all day. its affordable I'm guessing where you buy it from. It have good value yes rich and creamy. Yes i would repurchase it definitely.
amy m.
Dayton, TX
So good, with soft chocolate and crunchy toffee bites in the center and before you know it you'll finish the whole bag. Perfect with coffee, mixed with peanuts or sprinkled on ice cream with whipped cream.
Cassey P.
Yucaipa, CA
These toffee bites are delicious. I like to use them in my cookies, they make for a nice gooey cookie. These ones are delicious, you couldn't ask for better toffee.
Current O.
Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! I rarely eat these. But when I do they are just so mouth watering. Compared to others this Lindt HELLO Toffee Bites are not the best but they are good. The flavor is good not great. I would say it is not repurchase worthy.
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
Let me just say that these are ridiculously addicting! Eat at your own risk because you may never be able to stop. So worth the calories and perfect for when you need a quick pick me up!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!