Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Aleksandra M.
Sweet, yummy, crunchy, delicious! Sooo good :) I cannot stop eating :D You can buy them in a lot of stores like Target, Walmart. They are not expensive! Around $4-5?! It is one of my favorite sweet snack! Highly recommend this product to you, guys :)
Heather W.
These toffee bites were pretty good, but I wasn't a huge fan of how chewy they were. The bag wasn't all the way full (which is to be expected), but for the high price, I'm not sure if it was quite worth it.
Heather M.
Lampasas, TX
These are super yummy. Toffee is one of my favorite candies so this one was on point. The chocolate was delicious and everything about this candy was so good. Would buy again over and over and over and over.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC
I love any product from Lindt. I especially love the Toffee Bites. The reason I bought this one cause my husband and I love them. Any Lindt product is worth the money. I could not compare it to any other candy cause it is really good. I would purchase this product again and again.
Amy M.
Portage, PA
Lindt toffee bites are to die for if you are a chocolate lover. it's so much better than trying to eat a heath bar because the toffee is in bits. i only indulge in them on rare occasions but they taste great and satisfy that chocolate craving. definitely worth a second purchase.
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I could eat the entire bag of these in one night (although my figure tells me no!) This chocolate is a little higher priced but is worth it. I can find this at any of my local grocery stores in Indiana.
Jenn B.
Never tried these before, but Influenster is making me review these before I move on in snaps. It was literally the only option to review. I don't even really know what toffee is to be honest.........
Silje B.
Have to be careful not to eat the whole bag of these at once. Love the tasty milk chocolate cover, toffee reminds me of the English toffee my paternal grandmother used to buy.
Jillian B.
Tyngsboro, MA
Delicious and addicting!
These were in a prize pack I won at a raffle, but they surely did not last long :x
I saw them in the store the other day and had to pas them up, a little on the pricey side.
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I enjoy Lindt products but have not had this particular Toffee Bite variety. I have had other Lindt toffee flavors and enjoyed them very much. This would make a good gift for my toffee-loving mom.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!