Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Ashley B.
I have the weakness of a sweet tooth and these are always in my hand!! They are adorable, easy to find with amazing flavor. These are unlike I've ever tried before! I would definitely recommend to others if you like chocolate!
Amber R.
I love these!! I'm a huge chocolate fanatic and I'm always on the hunt for something to satisfy my sweet tooth, these definitely do the trick! They're comparable to a Heath bar so if you like those you'll be sure to love these!
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
These are so good! They're a little expensive but so convenient. I feel like I can break into this bag when I need a little treat and just take a few pebbles and seal it back up so it stays fresh.
Isela N.
N Las Vegas, NV
I found these guys at walgreens one night and decided to try them out because I love toffee. These were small bite sized but the actually toffee part was way too sticky for my personal preference. It was annoying to have to constantly clean my teeth after each bite.
Julia S.
Oakdale, LA
Not the best but not the worst. Not to sure if id buy again. My grandmother loves them but she likes more bitter candy where i prefer sweet. Other candies ive ate are better. But if i cant find what i want i grab these
Lisa h.
These a pretty good. I really like the toffee. I don't think they are as good as other brands. They were a bit pricey which I really didn't like. The flavor was good but not great. I would rather buy a different brand
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
The Hello line from Lindt is probably one of the best they've ever come out with, after the toffees. I love the cute packaging and delicious candies inside. It's clear that the marketing team knows what they're doing.
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
First of all Lindt is one of the best chocolate brands on the market. Second of all, toffee and chocolate go together like peanut butter and jelly. Third of all, I'm snacking on these right now and I'm SO IN LOVE!
Mallory B.
Mckinney, TX
Lindt is my favorite brand to buy and eat. However, I got really disappointed with this hello bite they have created. Toffee bites is a not the best of all of them. I wouldn't really recommend you to buy this one
Alfredo S.
Freehold, NJ
I am a huge fan of Lindt, but this time i was not too impressed. I personally love anything with toffee and this just did not do it for me. The Lindt HELLO Toffee Bites are expensive to begin with and i just did not get that classic toffee taste i was expecting. Do not think i would buy again.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!