Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
I'm not really a huge fan of toffees so I didn't really like these. Will not repurchase.
Ana Julia C.
Brazil
Ainda não testei,mas parece ser uma delícia,vou testar assim que eu puder,estou anciosa.
Sarah I.
Delicious! But then again Lindt always tastes phenomenal. It's high end, yet affordable.
Christina M.
Very nice if you like caramel and chocolate together I'm personally not to keen on these.
Amy R.
I love Lindt chocolate and this is one of my top choices very tasty and to keep to hand.
Anna O.
Não muito bom, não sou muito fã de café, porém quem gosta deve achar bom!!! Não gostei
Mariam I.
I do not really enjoy this type of Lindt chocolate. They are very heavy on my stomach.
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
Lindt has always created delicious chocolates. Lindt hello toffee bites are the best!
Victoria P.
Canada
These are so yummy. I love to eat these a lot. I would really recommend this product.
Laura P.
['Dartmouth ', ''], NS
This are so good. I'm a huge fan of Lindt and toffee. This is a winning combination
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!