Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I wouldn't get these unless you are comfortable eating them all in one sitting. I mean, unless you have a whole lotta willpower. The whole "Hello" line is amazing. They do make it in single serving candy bars, so I try to buy those instead! 😆
Ariel M.
THESE ARE SO DELICIOUS!!! They have a delicious toffee taste and crunch. I have tried these one time and they were inexpensive and I've never had another toffee treat like it. Would repurchase these again.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
These toffee bites are amazing. I love the crunchy toffee pieces in the center. Great flavor and value. You can find these at Walmart and they are very affordable. I would definitely repurchase these!!!!
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not a fan!!! I love the old fashioned Lindt chocolate truffles. Not a fan of these quirky new products/flavors. Just give me a big old bag of tried and true truffles and I am happy as a clam on a summer day in Cape Cod.
Haleigh B.
These are sooooo damn good! The chocolate and toffee are such a good combination. They sweet with a bit of salty is so amazing. They aren't the cheapest, but for the quality I feel that they're worth it!
Kitana M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These tasted good but the toffe bits sometimes get stuck in my teeth and are a pain to get out so it's something I usually look at, get excited, then think it through and not purchasing. If that's something you don't mind then dive in
Kimberly J.
Yum! This are so good! I have a sweet tooth and sometimes just need one or two. I really like how they're in this bag so I can store them away for later. Plus they are perfect little bite size pieces.
Kelsey H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Pretty good tasting, also it comes in a pretty package. If you're a fan of toffee you will like this. I can't remember how pricey it is or where I bought it but it's nice and I may purchase again.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
These are just right. They are not too hard or too soft or too crunchy. They're not overly sweet or bitter either. I really enjoyed them. My only complaint is I have a hard time finding them, which could just be my grocery store.
Amelia S.
Slightly crunchy but tasty! What I really do like is that the bites still have the Lindt goodness. I found these at Target on sale and thought I'd give it a try. Cheaper than buying Lindt truffles but you get the rich smoothness.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!