Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Lisa T.
Glasgow, LARNARKSHIRE
My absolute guilty pleasure could easily eat the whole bag in one go. (Then feel guilty) tastes amazing
Dina C.
Malolos city
So chewy. Love the bites sizes and really makes say this awesome and i can finish a pack with one sit.
Shannon F.
These taste amazing! The toffee is perfect and I love the bite size so you can portion control yourself
Tanya M.
They are so creamy and delicious !

I could eat a whole bag to myself I love my toffee bites lol Mmmmm !
Anisa L.
I've never even tried these in my life so why am u sound a review on them this doesn't benefit my life
Joy C.
I can't stop eating these. My family loves it. Yum yum. Bought at loblaws , love it. Will recommend it.
Michelle H.
Decent caramel candies from Lindt. Never disappointed by this company although I find these very sweet
Love it ❤️ so yummmmyyyyy you should try it you will fall in love Lindt Hello Toffee Bites
Shakira B.
Do not like these! I am a sweet tooth but I find them vey sickly and off putting. Wouldn't recommend
Jade L.
Taste like heaven!

Not too chewy just absolutely melt in your mouth

Expensive but worth the money!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!