Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

krisbel l.
Estos chocolates son muy ricos a partir de su gran sabor tambien llevan al cielo a las persona estos chocolates son mis favoritos.
Anca M.
It's like you tasted the nectar of the gods and you come back for more! They are addictive and for a good reason! They taste divine
Contessa V.
Strathroy, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good. Lindt chocolate is one of many favorite brands of goodies I purchase regularly. I always have a sweet tooth.
Mia T.
I always feel that Lindt is delicious and these toffee bites are irresistible. I could eat these all days and often purchase them
Jennifer T.
LIVERPOOL, Merseyside
Very chewy but yet they're very tasty and last a long time, if your looking for something sweet. Try these, they're perfect! 😘😍
Samantha H.
Lovley chocolate & great toffee treat.so moreish! Can't just have a few. Not one of my favorite Lindt chocolate treats though
Sandrine C.
OMG!!! Its soooooo good!!!
Delicious flavor.
I can eat a package without help in a minute!
I seriously love the toffee bite.
Keila A.
Riverside, CA
I already love coffee and these things right here are so delicious and chewy I love them so much I might have an addiction
Vanessa W.
Surrey, BC
Bought these from Target. I love the texture and taste of these bites, but I hate that the toffee gets stuck in your teeth.
Cora T.
I've never tried these toffee bites but I've heard from a lot of people that they taste amazing and they just melt in mouth
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!