Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

harry p.
Hello its me I was wondering I'd after all these years you'd like to meet to go over everything . these are the words I would chose for this product
Alexandria P.
They taste really good chocolate covered caramel/ toffe. It has a little crunch to it and can be really good to put on the sweet table for guests.
Leslie M.
Surrey , BC
YUM YUM YUM, toffee bites!! can't have just one.. just enough sugar in one small bite. can't have just one bite, gotta have a couple.. #ADDICTING!!
Julia H.
I love these! They are so delicious! I love the toffee inside it is the perfect consistency and has a great balance between toffee and caramel
ellie H.
Omg lindt is melt in your mouth goodnesd I live it so much my go to caramel. I always find a box of these in my stocking at Christmas as well
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
I've tried these once and didn't care much for them. I found them way too sweet, and I find the chocolate just doesn't go good with them
Lucy W.
These toffee bites are a favorite with all the family however the price can be off putting so keep an eye out for when they are on offer
cruella s.
England
Im hungry just thinking about these they are so yummy and full of yummy caramel so tasty if u dint try these your missing out! so good
Alex C.
Love lovr love these, super creamy and the caramel in the middle is delicious, the chocolate is also super tasty and melts in the koith
Rosalind S.
So much love for these! Melts in the mouth, nice little treat and one of my favorite snacks. Nice value for money for what you get.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!