Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

Lindt Hello Toffee Bites

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Bianca C.
Peterborough Ontario
These are sooo good! Love the idea of the bite size, they're so fun to eat and share! Toffee and chocolate are an amazing combination of flavors! Would definitely recommend this to others! I'm about to go eat some right now!
Emma S.
I do enjoy the taste of these, but it is very hard for my liking. The toffee is very tasteful and enjoyable and the chocolate surrounding it gives it an extra push, I wouldn't recommend if you do not like chewy sweets.
courtney l.
Not a fan of these. Lindt is an absolutely amazing brand for chocolate and gives the best quality but these toffees just don't seem to suit the brand. Anyone who is a toffee lover will absolutely love these though
noelle i.
Belfast, Belfast
Lindt is the worlds nicest chocolate, no doubt about it. these are just lovely, you cant eat too much which is good as they are sweet, but so so lovely! I'd buy again as its worth the price and a great treat!
Stacie H.
Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
Tried the Lindt HELLO Toffee Bites for the first time and found them to be delicious. I love toffee and chocolate and usually get a SKOR bar but had to try these and I'm glad I did.
kelly R.
I am completely in love with the Lindt brand anything you buy will be bad. in this specific is perfect, I love coffee and if I could I would eat it every day, every hour
Kat P.
These are amazing. The size makes them so easy to eat and they can be very addictive. The only problem is that they can get quite sweet after multiple bites.
Wendy D.
Not what I expected. Don't get me wrong they were yummy but not what I was looking for. I would buy them again as everyone in the house chowed down on them.
Aqsa M.
Lindt is such a great chocolate. The only thing is you can't eat too much in one go otherwise you feel sick (though it's totally worth feeling sick for)
harry p.
Hello its me I was wondering I'd after all these years you'd like to meet to go over everything . these are the words I would chose for this product
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!