Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Madi A.
These are the most delicious things ever!! So easy to pop in your mouth and enjoy they're super sweet so if you don't like super sweet things you may not like these but they're affordable and a great movie snack
Amy L.
I was given these as a gift from a friend after she visited the states and they're delicious! They taste luxurious and if you let them they'll melt in your mouth over time. They're a little sweeter than I'd like but that just motivates me not to eat the entire bag at once. I would recommend them.
Marissa G.
Scotland
Lindt is one of my absolute favorite chocolate brands!! Lindt chocolates and toffee bites are a usual gift on special occasions because I never get bored of them! I love that melt in the mouth feeling you get.
Alexa G.
Incredibly sweet! I love a good caramel and I only needed one of these to satisfy my craving! Usually I could eat a whole bag of caramels but these are sweet enough that you can pace yourself as you know you'll want more later and it would be a tragedy of you ate them all right now!
Dayker C.

Chocolate Lindt encarna la pasión y experto artesanal de sus Lindt maestro suizo Chocolateros . Lindt ofrece una experiencia única de chocolate que ofrece un sabor distintiva mente suave y rico gourmet .
Maria Florencia G.
Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires
One of my favorites ever. I get my habds on this as much as I can (even though I really shouldn't but I can't help it!) Anything toffee is good for me. These don't disappoint. They are delicious!
Kourtney H.
The packaging is very eye catching. The serving size is quite small, which could be improved on. The flavor is great and the toffee is soft and chewy. I purchased these at Walmart. For the price and quantity, I would not repurchase this product again.
Lisa O.
I've never tried these but I do love Lindt chocolates. I buy them at our local grocery or drug store. I like the chocolate from Lindt. It's a good value for your money and I would buy it. I love toffee and I would purchase it. The packaging looks good too
Magdalena K.
Tese toffies are sooooooooo amazing I love it so much. I don't have it often but when I do I feel like in heaven. the flavor is really good I love Linds chocilates but the toffies are the best. If I could I would have it evry single day is sooo worth it.
Holly H.
Sunshine Coast, QLD
These toffee bites are amazing !!!! I can't get enough of them. However they were a bit pricey... But they were worth it because they were delicious. I bought them at my local grocery store. I will defiantly be buying them again, they are so addicting !!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!