Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Ashley B.
Andover , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Toffee and chocolate is about as good as it can possibly get honestly ! yum
Sarah G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Never tried before so here I go again having to write this review so yeah .
Emily S.
Cape Town
Absolutely to die for! If you have a sweet tooth (like me) you'll understand my obsession with Lindt chocolate. It's totally worth the money for quality chocolate. I got this at a local supermarket, nothing too fancy but was pleasantly surprised. Good to have to treat yourself!
Sarah F.
Saskatoon, SK
These are really good. They have a smooth, caramel flavor that just embraces your taste buds. Lindt does pretty much everything right, so what can you expect? I would definitely repurchase and have given this product as a gift as well. Super tasty!
Maha S.
Karachi, Sindh
Come to Mama :) my love for these toffees are real. As I usually prefer caramels and toffees to plain chocolates I am inclined to buy these more. I don't find them prices at all as they are good value for money because the quality is spot on.
Sarah A.
Lindt are one of my favorite candy bites. The taste is different than other caramel bites. The price is not so expensive. I usually eat this once or twice a month I bought like in a bunch when I was in Milan premium outlet. I would recommend this to all caramel lovers out there.
Kristal E.
Edmonton, AB
Really sweet and makes me happy every single time. The only thing is it always get stuck on my gum but who cares... :) The toffee bits are one of my favorite lindt product. Great price and it is delicioussss! I wouldn't recommend for children though as they can get addicted.
Demi D.
Welshpool, Powys
Love these so much they are delightful little treats. They are a little pricey but nothing way out of anyone price range. There is a lot of these treats in the packs good value for money though. Would definitely recommend these to anyone that loves little toffee treats.
Sarah S.
These Toffee bites are delicious. They are perfect for on the go, to keep in your purse or in the car. They have a very nice subtle toffee flavor and aren't too sweet. They are the same price as other lindt products (no more or less). I always go back and buy more so I would highly recommend you try it at least once.
Heather W.
Cardiff, Wales
Lindt is such a luxurious brand and I will always continue to buy these, I eat these on a weekly basis as the flavor is so soft and addictive. Value is great for the protect you get and I would definitely recommend these to others
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!